8" sub for full frequency?

sounds like this guy has one of my retarded friends as well. probably the same one with 2 kicker comps, 2 alpine type r's, and 2 pioneer pro's in his trunk to "balance out the sounds and get loud" smmfh
Next time you see that friend get a picture of his setup lol, i wanna see this epic combination

Next time you see that friend get a picture of his setup lol, i wanna see this epic combination
lol will do. and the one who's hitting a "149" (135) with 2 re se-x 12s in a custom (prefab) box sitting on his backseat. People these days.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/plthumbsdown.gif.d7966af824c93c6021d1aae1778b1c19.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage
Don't forget Hoffman's Iron Law. You can have 2 of the 3: low end, efficiency/sensitivity or small enclosure size...
I'm with you there. Even a smaller REAL sub as @audiobaun has suggested would be preferable. The only spare tire subs that I've heard that make...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Be sure to see the sub specs. It should tell you the ideal sealed enclosure size.

About this thread

DemonHunter

DemonHunter
Union City, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Why So Cereal?