8" sub for full frequency?

sounds like this guy has one of my retarded friends as well. probably the same one with 2 kicker comps, 2 alpine type r's, and 2 pioneer pro's in his trunk to "balance out the sounds and get loud" smmfh
Next time you see that friend get a picture of his setup lol, i wanna see this epic combination

Next time you see that friend get a picture of his setup lol, i wanna see this epic combination
lol will do. and the one who's hitting a "149" (135) with 2 re se-x 12s in a custom (prefab) box sitting on his backseat. People these days.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/plthumbsdown.gif.d7966af824c93c6021d1aae1778b1c19.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

First and foremost is that the sub must be designed to work in a small enclosure. If not designed for it, you may end up with less bass than the...
Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...
https://www.parts-express.com/GRS-10SW-4HE-10-Paper-Cone-Rubber-Surround-High-Excursion-Subwoofer-4-Ohm-292-818?quantity=1 One of these in a...
Hahaha his brother got some from a friend. American bass amp and some alpine s 12in subs. From a buddy of his now Eastons chomping at the bit...

About this thread

DemonHunter

DemonHunter
Union City, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Why So Cereal?