which would be better?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Epic0318
10+ year member

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Im helping a friend of mine get a system in his car. he just wants something that bumps and sounds good. not going for overall SQ but you just a nice daily driver that wont cost him a **** ton. so the way im thinking about doing it is a nice 5 channel amp. I was thinking maybe the massive audio nx5. does 120x4 at 4 ohms and 800 at 1 ohm for sub.

so the question is which one would be better and wont take up all the room in the trunk, 2 ssa dcon 12s or 1 skar vvx 12? and the box will be built to specs for them.

how much for the skar? ima build the box for him to fit just right in this car.

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

i like 12s so thats why i dont want to use smaller subs.

how much for the skar? ima build the box for him to fit just right in this car. 

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

i like 12s so thats why i dont want to use smaller subs.
Id like to sell the box as well if youd like pics?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.