3.75 cubes @ 30 HZ pilgrim build

Participant count
  • Participant list
So I guess she is doing well ported 😂. The high temp coating is what you are most likely smelling. They have a smell with no power to them. We gotta get you into a 8 layer aluminum flat wire build next, send it 2500 rms and it’s instant hearing loss lol.
It’s doing very well ported. Im liking it a lot. I will likely need a high output alt for 2500 watts. Might do that this summer.

It’s doing very well ported. Im liking it a lot. I will likely need a high output alt for 2500 watts. Might do that this summer.

I’d say you definitely would need one. I have one being built now for my car cause the stock 95 amp isn’t enough lol. It did ok on 1200 watts but still would get a little light dimming. On what I’m looking to run it’s not even gonna be close.

I’d say you definitely would need one. I have one being built now for my car cause the stock 95 amp isn’t enough lol. It did ok on 1200 watts but still would get a little light dimming. On what I’m looking to run it’s not even gonna be close.
Yeah. I put in a second battery but I’m still getting voltage drops and some dimming. My alternator is a pain to access so I’ve been putting that off.

Yeah. I put in a second battery but I’m still getting voltage drops and some dimming. My alternator is a pain to access so I’ve been putting that off.

That *****, mine isn’t too bad at all. These days they cram everything in there put it at the bottom where a lift is a must. They fitting 10 pounds of ish in a 5 pound bag 😂.

That *****, mine isn’t too bad at all. These days they cram everything in there put it at the bottom where a lift is a must. They fitting 10 pounds of ish in a 5 pound bag 😂.
Mine requires the whole wheel well to be torn apart to even access it. The ac compressor is in the way coming up from the bottom.

Making some speaker protection today. Got busy and havent had time to do it. Just bought some 3/8 inch aluminum rod, drilled a 3/8 inch hole on a 2x4, then bent them to 90 degrees…..or close anyway.
0E112092-CDC5-4B32-98F9-0FDF471A65AF.jpeg
BABE6F25-20AA-448B-B6C7-3E8877CE8EF4.jpeg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...