2011 ppv Tahoe slowwwww build

Well well well. 

Nice guys, good product, but they're simply not a company who has time to deal with "the little guy" anymore which is why I stopped buying their products or endorsing them.  Not to begrudge their success.   They "made it" big, good for them, but for my money I'll deal with people who can offer me more personalized experience.

The next "big dog" company is today's little guy that is going to reply to your emails fast, pick up the phone when you call them, and post on forums regularly. 

Do you even have a place to work in the winter or is this going to be put off until spring?
Just the other day on FB, guy bought a bnib sub with a cracked terminal. Started asking around about which glue to fix it. I dunno why he wouldn't return it for another, afterall, it is new and should still be under warranty. IF I was buying something new, nothing on it, around it, or even under it better not be damaged in some form or way. Anywho, Jacob jumped into the conversation and took care of it. So....perhaps you had 1 bad experience and that was the end for you. But, just saying, there are issues there, and still being fixed or help available.

Just the other day on FB, guy bought a bnib sub with a cracked terminal. Started asking around about which glue to fix it. I dunno why he wouldn't return it for another, afterall, it is new and should still be under warranty. IF I was buying something new, nothing on it, around it, or even under it better not be damaged in some form or way. Anywho, Jacob jumped into the conversation and took care of it. So....perhaps you had 1 bad experience and that was the end for you. But, just saying, there are issues there, and still being fixed or help available.
Sounds to me more like one guy on faceberg who got lucky and got noticed.    Anyway, I don't think anybody here is implying that warranty claims won't be handled (though why didn't the guy just contact the retailer from whom he bought it?).

Haven’t been on here in awhile... honestly since sundown left a bad taste in my mouth I’ve put audio on hold... I know it sounds childish or dumb but when u spend thousands and thousands or dollars and get tonssssss of people interested in sundown and then they can’t even return an email or a phone call it is straight bull crap. I have friends that have bought $10,000+ sundown installs because they heard my truck. But since sundown doesn’t care about the little guys anymore cus they have JP with downforsound to push their overpriced audio. Is just sad. 

I sold my green 02 Tahoe with the cpillar wall empty for $5000

sold my alts and bracket for $2000

sold my 4 zv3 18s for $1100

still have my 4 nsv3 18s d2 for $2000 picked up in Michigan 

still have my two vp 700.1s for power. 

I do plan on doing a new build soon. Going to buy a second vehicle and bpillar one of my vehicles.im either going to buy a cheap blazer or I’m gunna buy another ppv Tahoe. I can find another 09-11 Tahoe for 5k again it will become a bass ride. I do miss my loud music everyday. I went from 155db+ daily to two SA 10s on 1000watts. The withdrawals are real..... lol if anyone was wondering where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing. Just living life, getting everything situated. Got my 4yr old in school now, he’s growing like a weed, weed just became legal here in Michigan 😎started a new job about a year ago and getting myself ebstabliahed in the company. Tax time is coming up and I get to claim my kid this year. I should have a good chunk of change with selling my old truck and old audio gear and taxes to play with. My next build should be killer. Hopefully I get some motivation this spring and get things rolling. 

Let the haters hate. I do me 

8959C21F-0762-4AE3-A354-4B89928A236D.jpeg

27B665A9-76FE-4931-BC7A-D9A61A16BD85.jpeg

Take your time! I'm late to the game, but if we're talking companies, I've had good communication with DD Audio. They've been there for my questions with no BS.

I am currently looking for a 2nd Tahoe so I can make this blue one my bass ride. I think I’m gunna buy this silver 2014 Tahoe with 112k for $10,600... just gotta find some time to go get it. Maybe this weekend. 

good to see you getting back into the swing of things. I wish I could have heard your green tahoe before you sold it. If I am not mistaken, I swear that I saw most of your gear getting posted on the Michigan Car Audio Classifieds facebook page, wish I could have scooped up those alts. You're up in the saginaw area right?

good to see you getting back into the swing of things. I wish I could have heard your green tahoe before you sold it. If I am not mistaken, I swear that I saw most of your gear getting posted on the Michigan Car Audio Classifieds facebook page, wish I could have scooped up those alts. You're up in the saginaw area right?
Yea bay city Saginaw. Ya I sold the truck to my buddy Avery. He sold the alts and went CES alts. He also tore out the cpillar and went bpillar. The truck is getting bagged right now. A lot of nice builds from Michigan this year. 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.