2011 ppv Tahoe slowwwww build

Bryan was out of the office from 6/6-6/18 so hopefully he emails me back soon. If sundown doesn’t email me back I’ll prly say fvck audio and buy a supercharger for the Tahoe and start getting into that stuff

Sundown is about useless. I emailed them 6/6 and got one email back that’s all In Chineese and looks like spam.. customer service has went down hill fast..

Who’s gunna be the next big dog company ?

2948D9D9-2A1E-4FEC-A025-B97C5EFB5235.jpeg

B7476313-7AB7-4D3D-BDE8-28877F57A20B.png

Got some new headlights on the Pig 

Last edited by a moderator:
You got a flatwall already...why not a 4th or 6th order?!

Uh oh Nate....you emailed Sundown about some project your working on...better not let hispls see that he might throw a fit 

Sundown is about useless. I emailed them 6/6 and got one email back that’s all In Chineese and looks like spam.. customer service has went down hill fast..

Who’s gunna be the next big dog company ?
Well well well. 

Nice guys, good product, but they're simply not a company who has time to deal with "the little guy" anymore which is why I stopped buying their products or endorsing them.  Not to begrudge their success.   They "made it" big, good for them, but for my money I'll deal with people who can offer me more personalized experience.

The next "big dog" company is today's little guy that is going to reply to your emails fast, pick up the phone when you call them, and post on forums regularly. 

Do you even have a place to work in the winter or is this going to be put off until spring?

Indeed.   The downside about taking it big time is he definitely hasn't got he time to do that anymore. 
They indeed dont have the customer service they once did which is why I used their products. It seems if you're not spending a bunch of money with them or have some crazy build you dont get any contact back. I've since decided spending my money else where

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.