01 Silverado, 4 Sa-8s, AQ2200, DC POWER, & iPad 2

Nice truck! Where are you putting the SA-8's? I assume you're doing a box in the middle, because I don't see how you can fit them behind without losing a lot of foot room. If you are somehow fitting all of them behind the seats, I am quite interested.

Clean clean clean!
Great custom work, lovely.

Tuned in!
Thanks man, can't wait to get home to make money, go buy supplies and get to work.

Nice truck! Where are you putting the SA-8's? I assume you're doing a box in the middle, because I don't see how you can fit them behind without losing a lot of foot room. If you are somehow fitting all of them behind the seats, I am quite interested.
Center console, ported behind the passenger seat.

Update time!

Thanks to @cthedinger ; I don't have to buy anymore deadener! Lol. I entered the contest on here to win some deadening and I won a 25 sq ft pack of 60 mil deadener I will be using it to do the back wall, and roof of the truck. Everywhere else has already been double layered in AT 60 mil.

Also, chick back in Dallas is going to buy my iPad 2 when I get back for $400.... LMFAO, it's a iPad 2 16gb wifi+3G. Ever since the new ones came out the prices have plummeted on Craigslist for them, but anyways.. Means ill only have to pay $60 to get the iPad Mini 16gb wifi+4g. I will be getting a black one, to match what will be my black dash.

Alpine PDX 4.150 is in Oklahoma City, bout an hour and a half from me.. Should be delivered Tuesday. I'm leaving to go home this Friday, will be home till the 25th.. I've got about $1000 worth of rims and tail lights, headlights, grills, etc etc to black out. This will give me my funding for the rest of the build and pay off some insurance I owe for the truck to my mom that's been helping me while I'm in college.

Gonna be ordering some Alphadamp CCF to silence my truck, and while I'm home I want to atleast build my amp rack. Ill try and do a design for what I'm thinking on the computer tomorrow and post it on here but basically I'm putting my extra 110AH battery, AQ2200, and PDX 4.150 behind the driver seat, gonna show off the AQ's guts as well.. With some LEDs!

More updates as I get the amp, iPad. Cash, etc! Stay tuned:popcorn:

Pic i took today, yeah im low

photo2-9.jpg
not low enough lol well for me at least.....

cant wait to see more progress.

no problem... always been a fan of the fullsize trucks. ive always wanted a 4 door chevy silvy. def would be an upgrade from my ext s10. my plans if they work out right come tax return time im going out to get a 4 dr titan(not a chevy i know but want different)..... go to shows(well at least here in florida) and its always chevy fullsizes or minis along with gmc's with the occasional taco, hardbody or suv..... rarely here besides one black titan do i see fullsize nissans done or even tundras done.

anyways keep up the progress.....

no problem... always been a fan of the fullsize trucks. ive always wanted a 4 door chevy silvy. def would be an upgrade from my ext s10. my plans if they work out right come tax return time im going out to get a 4 dr titan(not a chevy i know but want different)..... go to shows(well at least here in florida) and its always chevy fullsizes or minis along with gmc's with the occasional taco, hardbody or suv..... rarely here besides one black titan do i see fullsize nissans done or even tundras done.

anyways keep up the progress.....
I love Titans, just wish they were built as good as they look.. Keep in mind Nissan used the same brakes and suspension on the titan that they use(d) on the nissan frontier, its younger brother.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.