01 Silverado, 4 Sa-8s, AQ2200, DC POWER, & iPad 2

Why isnt this an 04 avalanche?
To make a very long story short, both my uncles have em. Always wanted one, bought one 100% by myself when I was 16, paid for the gas, insurance. Etc, mom made me sell it because she felt "I needed money to do other things" BS...

So I got a Acura TL, lady hit me, totaled it, same day my uncle won the lottery, told me he was gonna give me his avalanche since he was mad my mom made me sell mine. Didn't hear anything from him for two weeks, don't wanna bother him, figured he was busy so I don't say anything. I call him to see when he wants me to get it out of his way and he says his son just got outta jail and "he's in a worse situation then me" so he got the truck, and just like I predicted, almost to the day, 1 year later, a few weeks ago, the dumb fuck crashed it. Should've been his third DUI so he could go away for a long time. Dumb fvck deserves it. But he got off cause of daddy. But I'm in the process of trying to get it now.

Should be interesting to say the least..

To make a very long story short, both my uncles have em. Always wanted one, bought one 100% by myself when I was 16, paid for the gas, insurance. Etc, mom made me sell it because she felt "I needed money to do other things" BS...
So I got a Acura TL, lady hit me, totaled it, same day my uncle won the lottery, told me he was gonna give me his avalanche since he was mad my mom made me sell mine. Didn't hear anything from him for two weeks, don't wanna bother him, figured he was busy so I don't say anything. I call him to see when he wants me to get it out of his way and he says his son just got outta jail and "he's in a worse situation then me" so he got the truck, and just like I predicted, almost to the day, 1 year later, a few weeks ago, the dumb fuck crashed it. Should've been his third DUI so he could go away for a long time. Dumb fvck deserves it. But he got off cause of daddy. But I'm in the process of trying to get it now.

Should be interesting to say the least..
****, that sounds ******.

Just curious, why did you have teh boner for avalanches? I would prefer a silverado or sierra myself.

And you wouldn't believe some of the kids I went to school with what their parents bought them.. $60,000 lexus's/trucks/sports cars when they were 15 or 16. I was always pretty jealous until I got out of school and now I am the one who pays my own rent, bills, car, etc. and my parents dont give me **** and those kids are all still living with their parents leeching like some leechs

****, that sounds ******.
Just curious, why did you have teh boner for avalanches? I would prefer a silverado or sierra myself.

And you wouldn't believe some of the kids I went to school with what their parents bought them.. $60,000 lexus's/trucks/sports cars when they were 15 or 16. I was always pretty jealous until I got out of school and now I am the one who pays my own rent, bills, car, etc. and my parents dont give me **** and those kids are all still living with their parents leeching like some leechs
Well you can take the midgets out easily, instant blow through, can easily be sealed off and taken out, lovely. Rear windows unclips from the tracks, comes with a bed cover, also sick. And I had a z71, so sunroof, leather, 8 way power seats, all dat good sheit, plus, It was sick as fvck to have the cleanest car at my school, knowing I was paying for it. All those kids won't amount to ***** in their lives. They don't know how to do ***** for themselves..

I grinded out all summer log 10 hours a day in a 100 warehouse with a 30 min lunch break so I could pay for my avalanche.. And that was on top of going to workouts for football, had to. So I could get a football scholly cause my parents straight up told me they weren't paying for college sooo yeah..

And I love my silverado, but if I could have an avalanche I'd take one alllll day long, it's just a perfect system vehicle IMO, and its bad ***. That's me tho:p

I love Titans, just wish they were built as good as they look.. Keep in mind Nissan used the same brakes and suspension on the titan that they use(d) on the nissan frontier, its younger brother.
oh my plans are to ride stock for very little time lol. the plan is to get the truck lay'd out on big wheels, and research I have done, peeps swap over gm parts to the front suspension, but either way i will be definitely upgrading the brakes and suspsension when it comes time. i just cant get away from the bagged scene.... my s10 has been bagged daily for 7+ years now so i know the day it goes that itch of not having switches etc will come back quick. just crossing my fingers plans work out, but you know life **** never works the way its planned lol

oh also congrats on the giveaway win I believe with AT.

oh my plans are to ride stock for very little time lol. the plan is to get the truck lay'd out on big wheels, and research I have done, peeps swap over gm parts to the front suspension, but either way i will be definitely upgrading the brakes and suspsension when it comes time. i just cant get away from the bagged scene.... my s10 has been bagged daily for 7+ years now so i know the day it goes that itch of not having switches etc will come back quick. just crossing my fingers plans work out, but you know life **** never works the way its planned lol

oh also congrats on the giveaway win I believe with AT.
yeah i hear ya, i dont think i could drive something stock. lol something has to be modded..

and thanks, i was really happy i won because Im in need of deadener for the back wall and roof, it was a nice surprise.

Its here!

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

Man I can't wait to get it installed later today! I love this camera, takes such clean pictures. so crystal clear

Just got done pickin up some install goodies for the truck.

First off here we have a dash kit for a '90 mustang, I found some **** bolts at home depot I will be securing this to the center console with, will make for a clean install of the x994 and EQ

44_1.jpg

Case for the iPad mini i will be picking up either today or tomorrow

T2eC16hHJHYE9nzpgIOoBQnLNyj2Nw60_3.jpg

Was lookin around and found this, 4 sq feet of Second Skin Overkill CCF, I wanna try and out and see if its really worth it. got it for $6 shipped to my door, you cant beat that!

T2eC16dykE9s7tyVTBQlzNCEzk60_57.jpg

1/0 terminals for the Big 3!

KGrHqJHJDIE7zCgpGJmBPF5Wm89ig60_57.jpg

B-day is on the 30th, moms said to expect an iPhone 5 in the mail so i went ahead and got a case for it! the iphone will be jailbroken and will provide a data connection for the ipad for GPS purposes

KGrHqJHJC4FCFNEWMkWBQmry1-w60_3.jpg

and last but not least we have a fuse for the ladies install i will be doing over christmas break!

KGrHqFHJE4EzoVUltKBQYMrI1u8g60_12.jpg

Hope you enjoy, more updates coming soon.

[quote name='4bannger']Nice build I don't care what people say trucks look sick slammed.[/QUOTE]

thanks man

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

been super busy doing cars making money for the build since I got back, but i havent forgotten you guys!

Updates are a comin,

but my AT deadener got here from @cthedinger ; he even threw in a free AT lanyard, COLEMAN IS THE FVCKIN BRO! a vid and install is coming within the next day or two,

also, Sold my iPad 2, iPad mini 4g is coming out in the morning. im ordering it tonight and going to pick it up in the morning, dash build will start tomorrow!

Ordered the only iPad mini 4g a the only available Apple retailer in all of dallas, will be picking it up tomorrow. and starting the dash as soon as I get home.

Dash kit got here today..

Heres some update pics:

welded in the back panel and caulked it, from the previous blowthrough set up

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

photo2-12.jpg

roof done with some AT 60 mil from my previous install

photo4-8.jpg

ready for expanding foam

photo5-7.jpg

heres a sneak peek:fro:

photo1-9.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.