01 Silverado, 4 Sa-8s, AQ2200, DC POWER, & iPad 2

Lots of good stuff. I really like the iPad dash. Ever since I first saw u post it on fsc a while ago I've been contemplating it. Once I get my new front stage setup perhaps ill look intoit again.

Lots of good stuff. I really like the iPad dash. Ever since I first saw u post it on fsc a while ago I've been contemplating it. Once I get my new front stage setup perhaps ill look intoit again.
ah yes, i need to go back and re-do my log on there, too.. if you have any questions or need any help with building it, PM me.. I can build you the slide in case for it all the way to doing a full dash. lmk

Cool. It would probably not be until after the start of next year as I just dumped money into my front stage and am 'this' close to having enough cash for my new lift.

Pm me info though on prices so I don't clutter your thread, on both insert and full dash. Also is full dash needed. If I decide to tackle on my own you can be sure ill have questions for u! Was thinking of using kindle fire also as its a tad smaller and tons cheaper

Keep up the good work though. Can't wait to see your truck finished

Also good call on not tinting your reverse light. When I did mine I decided to do the whole thing for uniformity and needless to say, backing up at night with tinted lights and 20% all around is interesting.

Cool. It would probably not be until after the start of next year as I just dumped money into my front stage and am 'this' close to having enough cash for my new lift. Pm me info though on prices so I don't clutter your thread, on both insert and full dash. Also is full dash needed. If I decide to tackle on my own you can be sure ill have questions for u! Was thinking of using kindle fire also as its a tad smaller and tons cheaper

Keep up the good work though. Can't wait to see your truck finished
thanks man! and PM coming your way now

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Also good call on not tinting your reverse light. When I did mine I decided to do the whole thing for uniformity and needless to say, backing up at night with tinted lights and 20% all around is interesting.
just drop some LED bulbs in there, will fix that right up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.