<b>Starr Mountain Sound</b>

Custom hand built sub enclosures nationwide with home town service.
Guys I am sad to say I am closing the internet side of my business at the end of this month....I have come to a decision that I am simply working...
These prices are for ported enclosures and the volume shown is NET CF....All prices are plus actual shipping charges..... 1cf-----$80...
We have a few new offerings as far as enclosures go....I have access to a few more colors in carpeting....The three colors below are available as...
As most of you know I work a FT job and I build enclosures for you guys in what little spare time I have so here goes.... 7-10 Business days on...
1.) PM me right here on CarAudio.com 2.) Brian_horton86@yahoo.com 3.) Brian@Starrmountainsound.com 4.) 423-506-8879 usually anytime between...
I will be out of town with my FT job next week guys...I will have my laptop to answer messages but there will be NO BUILDS being worked on...I...
In honor of my son whom is a U.S. Marine now I am offering a military discount for you guys in the Armed Forces (ACTIVE DUTY). It will be an...
I see that double 07 doesn't have his own "Official Feedback Thread" so I'm here to give credit where credit is due. (I know its in the wrong...
The month of February is right around the corner and it's your turn to get the price breaks...You guys are out there saving our asses when we are...
I recently had some business expenses that have gone up on me so my enclosure pricing will be affected just a little....Every category went up an...
Guys, I am working on getting a vinyl cutter to open up more opportunities for logos and such....Maybe combine vinyl logos with Acrylic bases and...
I am letting you guys know that I am deleting all communications regarding quotes via PM or Email if they are over 30 days. I have given out quite...
This is for anyone that contacted me VIA the CONTACT ME page on my website. When I set my new site up a while back I neglected to set up the...
Here are some elderly folks hard at work on an enclosure. We don't discriminate here at Starr Mountain Sound. If you can lift, saw or sand a box...

Brian @double 07 ; did me a solid and built one ****** Octo-Port enclosure
Building this for myself in between customer builds for my recently acquired Chevy Blazer.....Four Havoc 12s.....subs up and octo back.....I love...
Customer furnished design.....Single 12" Brahma with 3 10" PRs.....Arauco constructed...painted and lit interior.....amp rack built on...
Hey i am in the middle of buildin a single 15" sundown sa and so far i have it set as 30"W17H18D and a 4"w port by 30"L if someone could help does...
Thanks Brian. I've loaded all four of the subs! Can't wait to put them in the truck. Thanks for the pre wire and quick turn around! This thing is...
This is for a single SA 12"....2 cubes net 33hz.......going to have D2 raised letter logo between sub/port......
Pair of DC Lvl 4 12s with XL soft parts.....3cf net @ 36hz via Octoport.......11ply birch...
Single HD 15" in 4cf net @ 35hz via 11 ply birch and custom octo port
Pair of C2 audio 12s in 4cf net at 32hz via flush mounted, kerf ported 11 ply birch enclosure
Single Type R 12" in 2cf net @ 33hz.......
Pair of MA 8s......1.5cf net @ 33hz........side firing kerf port....flush mount....
Single XFL 15" in 3.5cf net @ 34hz.......11 ply Birch....Custom colored kerf port.....
Pair of upgraded PSI platform 1 12s in 4cf net @ 33hz......
Pair of RF T2 12s in 5cf net @ 32hz......kerf port....flush mount.....
DC XL 12" in 1.5cf net @ 33hz......Double baffle...Birch constructed......Black carpet...white port...
Pair of SA 8s in 1.5cf net @ 33hz....flush mounted.....kerf port....
Single 12" W7 in 2cf net @ 30hz.....kerf port.....JL Logo....
A tad over 2 cf net @ 33hz for a Single 12" XFL........Kerf port.....
Single XFL 10" in 1.5cf net @ 33hz.....Arauco...kerf port...flush mount...
Pair of Havoc 12s.....3.1cf net @ 33hz.......Arauco....flush mount...black carpet.....red port....
Single IVX 15" in 3.5cf net @ 34hz.....Arauco constructed....kerf port....black carpet...white port
Design done by Mobile Enclosures.......Three Type R 12s.......
Single T1 12" in 2.25cf net @ 34hz......sub back with kerf port to the side.....flush mounted sub...
Pair of level 3 10s....Arauco...flush mounted....octo....2.1 cf net @ 34hz
Customer provided the specs and dimensions on enclosure...I am just building it for him....
Single 12W7 in 2cf net @ 34hz........flush mount...
Pair of Sundown SA 12s......4cf net @ 34 hz......
Sealed wedge for an ID Max 12"......1.5cf including sub displacement...
Single XFL 12" in 2 cf net @ 33hz......Arauco construction....black carpet.....
Four DC XL 15s in 13cf net @ 36hz....subs up/port back......Double top baffle......raw arauco enclosure.....NO CARPET.....
Single 12" SA in 2cf net @ 33hz......flush mount...light charcoal wrap....
Single 12" AA Havoc......2.5cf net @ 32hz....Birch construction.....kerf port...flush mount...
I just seen a down fire box for my truck on you tube. I didn't think it could be done with all the bars under the rear seat. so what would be the...
Pair of VVX 12s.......3.75cf net @ 33hz.......arauco constructed....custom octo.....
Pair of VVX 12s.....4cf net @ 33hz........Arauco constructed.....dark charcoal wrap   ---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous...
Single 12" level 4........1.5cf net @ 32hz.......flush mounted.....black carpet...
Pair of IA DR 12s.....4.2cf net @ 33hz......Arauco....custom blue kerf port...white interior with blue LEDs.....double baffle with flush...
Pair of JL W7 10s....3cf net @ 32hz.......Black carpet with fierce orange kerf port....
Single 15" Mayhem...sub up/port back....3.5cf net @ 32hz.......Double baffle flush mount....
Pair of LI 12s......4.2cf net @ 32hz........flush mount....kerf port.....charcoal wrap with black port...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>Starr Mountain Sound</b>

Custom hand built sub enclosures nationwide with home town service.

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024

New threads

Top recent contributers