Starr Mountain Sound is Closing it's Internet Door

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my first enclosure from you and was really impressed. sad to see you going. but family comes first. enjoy your free time. thanks telling People instead of just dipping off also, good business man.

Think you will have time to do blue prints of boxes?

A lot of people like me that have the tools and are able to build a box it's that I never learned ports.

It's cool that you are getting time to spend with your family that's the most important thing

I was bummed when I saw the thread because you are second to none at what you do and are always a pleasure to do business with.

But on the flip side I'm happy for you in making the decision to take time for yourself and your family because as you stated it's the most important thing.

Hopefully I can shoot u a txt in the future if I need your help and maybe you will have time to fire up that Porter Cable.

Take Care Brian! And long live SMS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was bummed when I saw the thread because you are second to none at what you do and are always a pleasure to do business with.
But on the flip side I'm happy for you in making the decision to take time for yourself and your family because as you stated it's the most important thing.

Hopefully I can shoot u a txt in the future if I need your help and maybe you will have time to fire up that Porter Cable.

Take Care Brian! And long live SMS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Absolutely!!!!.....Just give me a shout I will still be doing local builds and there are a few of you prior out of state customers that have my cell so I am here if you guys need an enclosure in the future....I appreciate the support.......

Family first man I don't work weekends for just that reason even though they push me to open Saturdays I tell em like it is I work here to take care of them(family)if they weren't around I wouldn't work here! I'd do something I enjoy!

Hmm..you said you weren't accepting any new builds after the 20th. Any particular reason you never got back to me via this site or your website? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

After extensive research on buying a ported box, I registered here to get a custom one from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants