STARRMOUNTAINSOUND Official Feedback Thread. (double 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recieved my box tpday... Amazing build quality. Even BETTER price... Fast shipping... Buy your next box from Brian!! I couldn't be happier. Thanks double 07.

Hey D...glad you like it....when will we get to see some videos sir?
Prolly January bro. I cant wait to hear it. Hairtrick time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ok most of us here know double 07 can make a mean box thats no surprise but he wrapped my aruco box in so much plastic so she could arrive blemish free . Box made it to my house and looks as good as it did leaving his shop .

I got my box today and I'm very impressed with the build quality

63zv40.jpg

You know I don't play Kramer.........I need all of my customers to post up in this thread.....It's nothing like watching a brotha shine......especially when I am that brotha...LMAO

You know I don't play Kramer.........I need all of my customers to post up in this thread.....It's nothing like watching a brotha shine......especially when I am that brotha...LMAO
yeah man have everybody post up there pics, it would just be one large thread full of sick pics, and good reviews.

I should hopefully be posting up pics by Friday! I am legitimately excited to get everything in the car and get it bumpin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kramer_212

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
kramer_212
Minnesota
Start date
Participants