Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
We have a few new offerings as far as enclosures go....I have access to a few more colors in carpeting....The three colors below are available as well as the normal charcoal shades, black and tan. These 3 are navy blue, bright blue, and red......We are now offering enclosures built out of CABINET GRADE PLY.....It is stronger than MDF and a lot lighter.....A typical single baffle two 12 enclosure will weigh around 40 pounds instead of 60-65......This will help just a little on shipping cost as well and the weight an enclosure would add to your vehicle...The cost will be the same as MDF enclosures as long as the prices stay close to one another....I will upload some photos over the next days or so of some fully built PLY boxes......We are also offering port kerfing as well.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Kerfing......

0828121741.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found out TODAY that the Arauco Ply I have been using will be UNAVAILABLE for a while due to the plant in CHILE burning down a while back.....New plant is being built as we speak but they are saying about 2 yrs out.........

I was able to acquire a few sheets of the Arauco ply while on my July 4th vacation......So for anyone wanting to shave a little weight off of an enclosure and save a little dough because this Arauco cost me the SAME as 3/4 mdf instead of the higher price of Birch I have a few sheets available....thanks guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants