Starr Mountain Military Discount 10% Off Including the $99 box deal!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH! What about us?!?! Jk. Btw, I'm filing a complaint with Amazon. They sent me a FUBU tracksuit. I specified Nike, but they didn't listen.

[quote name='Double 07 5/8"']elmer fud here were me a rabbit[/QUOTE]

I always stand behind my friends @double 07 ; is one of them for sure.

When the **** starts flying lets see who's there to back "the HATER" up. Methinks not so many.
He's got a big **** mouth and no chopps to back it up either...
Also no class, and class goes a long way with me.

I also suspect that "the hater" is a lying sack of garbage... luls

sweet. Like it said, Im still getting the plans together (not to sure what subs Ill be running yet but Ive narrowed it down to just a few haha).. will be the beginning of the year, but as soon as I have all the details Ill get in touch with you.

sweet. Like it said, Im still getting the plans together (not to sure what subs Ill be running yet but Ive narrowed it down to just a few haha).. will be the beginning of the year, but as soon as I have all the details Ill get in touch with you.
Yeah.....Just keep me in the loop......appreciate it...

One needs to be a trash talker and an all round ignorant person who talks himself up where there is nothing to back it up.
Ouch. On the ship, we call that the E5 mafia...

Is this going to apply to the shop that (I forgot his name and shop name) double 07 5/8" has down in TX? I'm going to be fairly local to him pretty soon.

West....That's why I have always said if HE was as BIG in this industry as he would like the world to believe I wouldn't be such a threat to his existence with the very few builds I do.......I guess in the end I have taken away some of the builds that he could have done in his kitchen......LMAO

i got your back brian . started my new box today to by the way almost done ,i'll send pics when completed
Awesome Jim......Thanks for having my back.........I need an exterminator.........

West....That's why I have always said if HE was as BIG in this industry as he would like the world to believe I wouldn't be such a threat to his existence with the very few builds I do.......I guess in the end I have taken away some of the builds that he could have done in his kitchen......LMAO
There's a lot of issues with him... You conduct your business straight up and do good work. People need to step off lol

Is this going to apply to the shop that (I forgot his name and shop name) double 07 5/8" has down in TX? I'm going to be fairly local to him pretty soon.
That will be up to Kevin if he wants to offer the 10% off of audio equipment to his customers if that's what you mean........The military discount is my deal......He just uses my boxes in his business some....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants