JohnKuthe

I THINK I blew another subwoofer!

Either that or I hit some random control on my new Alpine head unit that shuts OFF the subwoofer!! Entirely possible!! I DID hit some random control that set the MP3 FOLDER name to be displayed permanently on the display!! Which I can't find deliberately because the NEW Alpine head units are STUPIDLY laid out with control buttons!!!! Or I should say the LACK thereof!!

NO ON/OFF BUTTON!! That *I* can find! :-(

John Kuthe...

2006 Grand Caravan "Baby II"

Alpine CDE-153BT HU

Alpine PXA-H800 DSP

Alpine PDX-V9 main amp

Alpine PDR-V75 secondary amp

4 Alpine SPR-69 6x9" midrange

2 PHD 5.1 AF 5.25" drivers w/ separate tweeters and passive crossovers with plans of going full active!

JL Audio 12TW3-D4 400W TW3 Thin-Line Series 12" Dual 4 ohm Subwoofer set to 2 Ohms

Damplifier Pro, BQuiet and Luxury Liner Pro sound deadening, lots!

haw-haw-quick-meme-19234217.png

09 Sienna Subs : Four Team Ascendant 18s......Sub amp: Two Taramps 15k

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS................................Mids/Highs amp: CT 500.2, ppi 600.2, ppi 900.4 bridged

Front stage: Two PWX 10s per door midbass only....... PRV 6MR500 midrange....... Massive CT 2 german tweeters.

320 amp Singer alt....... 1 group 34 under the hood 6 group31 agms in the back 560 amp hours total.

Either that or I hit some random control on my new Alpine head unit that shuts OFF the subwoofer!! Entirely possible!! I DID hit some random control that set the MP3 FOLDER name to be displayed permanently on the display!! Which I can't find deliberately because the NEW Alpine head units are STUPIDLY laid out with control buttons!!!! Or I should say the LACK thereof!!

John Kuthe...

Once again cant figure out how to turn equipment on and off lol ask your "installer guy "

Pioneer Prs80, Rockford DSR1, Taramps 15000 HD, two 18 team FI , 4x PPI900.4s, Massive Audio CT2 tweeters, CDT 6.5 mids and 2 pr Anarchy midbass, 3 group31 juice box batterys , lots of 0 gauge and NRG aluminum hardware, Triple 300 amp CES hairpins, 4 Banks of 6 ultra caps.

^^Perfect reply^^

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

20 bux says he doesn't know how to test a sub.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D & 4.500 amps (New amps coming soon)

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

^^Perfect reply^^

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

You mean with a multimeter? DUH!

John Kuthe...

Alpine CDE-153BT HU

Alpine PXA-H800 DSP

Alpine PDX-V9 main amp

2 PHD 5.1 AF 5.25" drivers w/ separate tweeters and passive crossovers with plans of going full active!

JL Audio 12TW3-D4 400W TW3 Thin-Line Series 12" Dual 4 ohm Subwoofer set to 2 Ohms

^^Perfect reply^^

Test a sub ? He cant even turn it on LOL He must have been a engineer too ha ha !

Pioneer Prs80, Rockford DSR1, Taramps 15000 HD, two 18 team FI , 4x PPI900.4s, Massive Audio CT2 tweeters, CDT 6.5 mids and 2 pr Anarchy midbass, 3 group31 juice box batterys , lots of 0 gauge and NRG aluminum hardware, Triple 300 amp CES hairpins, 4 Banks of 6 ultra caps.

That's one alternative.

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Test a sub ? He cant even turn it on LOL He must have been a engineer too ha ha !

Claims to have been.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

34y779e.png

Or could've been when your installer guy says your sine waves are supposed to be square because he's installed his cousins Best Buy kicker and he's a pro. At least the 600$ 5.25s are still making wemon cream their pants with sound from the heavens being played by angles and sung by god him self with Jesus smashing the snares and cymbals in those one of a kind tweeters. Time to do a install in the leaf. Just remember to splice directly into the big orange wires. Just remember though to be safe and take your shoes off and stand in a puddle so you don't get a shock.

singer 270 alt, two sundown x18 with nsv3 soft parts 1 on 2 twisted 1.8ks at .5 each. c1100.4 and lots of nendo mids and highs

John Kuthe...

Maybe its time to rewrite the operating software like you did on your DSP LOL !!

Or how to turn on a DMM.....it takes a rocket scientist to turn it on you know...

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

dang why are you guys rippin this guy up?

Team Fi 12

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

CT 60.4

Crescendo PWX Mids / STS Tweets

80PRS

CES 270 Alt

D3400 and 2 Kinetik HC2400s

Maxwell supercap banks x2

Urwifeinthepassenger

Just search threads started by John kuthe. We would need a 30 pack and a Saturday to go over all the reasons.

singer 270 alt, two sundown x18 with nsv3 soft parts 1 on 2 twisted 1.8ks at .5 each. c1100.4 and lots of nendo mids and highs

Maybe he should get one of papermakers one of a kind unbreakable built by Zeus himself subs.....

dang why are you guys rippin this guy up?

Seriously? You gotta backtrack his threads.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Sad part i really wish he was trolling. But I really think this guys that dumb. Who's knows. If he is a troll we need to get him a trophy.

come on man u don't know how to press and hold the source button (or something similar) to power down?, stop buying alpine #1 ..

KENWOOD X301 HU, PRECISION POWER Phantom 1000, FU 750 12, 2.1cfad ported, soundqubed 6.5" coax/doors, hp & lp xover on hu, AGM starting batt...

Boomin_tahoe said:
2 ohms rule

come on man u don't know how to press and hold the source button (or something similar) to power down?, stop buying alpine #1 ..

My old Alpine head unit was sweet and VERY intuitive to control and use! This one not so much, not at all! :-( And there's no little printed "on/off press". NOTHING! You gotta READ THE MANUAL!! Which I do not have while I'm driving! :-(

John Kuthe...

Alpine CDE-153BT HU

Alpine PXA-H800 DSP

Alpine PDX-V9 main amp

PWR=power=turn on stereo. OR...

Srce=Source= turns on stereo.

On/Off= same dam thing...turns on/powers on stereo.

ALL are the same, just labeled diff.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Sad part i really wish he was trolling. But I really think this guys that dumb. Who's knows. If he is a troll we need to get him a trophy.

Either way he says some funny a s s s h i t

'04 Focus sedan

Kenwood kdc-bt555u

Wolfram AG15 (pre order)

4.15 cubes @ 29hz

Wolfram W-1500.1

IG: @darth_immitis

I need triple tinsel leads because I clip the **** out of every sub I own

Epic. Took my sleeping meds so took me a second but if that case I bet the subwoofer was blown in the leaf. And he used protection from fossil fuels in the process

John Kuthe...

The button is usually physically labeled as 'source' on the HU. Not knowing what model you have I can't tell you specifically...but the owners manual probably could. I suspect it's one of the first things covered in the manual. Most likely under 'powering up the unit'.

Build Logz, check em out:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/634311-nstalns-build-logz.html#post8918473

Factory HU - Alpine PXA-H800/RUX - 2 x JL Audio HD900/5's - Audiofrog GB10's - Audiofrog GB25's - Audiofrog GS 690's - Audiofrog GB2510 Crossovers - 2 x Audiomobile MASS 2012's

Pay me 50 bucks and I'll tell you where your power on/off button is.....since I know you prefer to pay people to figure out things for you than figure it out for yourself. Too incompetent.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

The button is usually physically labeled as 'source' on the HU. Not knowing what model you have I can't tell you specifically...but the owners manual probably could. I suspect it's one of the first things covered in the manual. Most likely under 'powering up the unit'.

Shhh...don't tell him. He can't read!!

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Pay me 50 bucks and I'll tell you where your power on/off button is.....since I know you prefer to pay people to figure out things for you than figure it out for yourself. Too incompetent.

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Shhh...don't tell him. He can't read!!

I should NOT HAVE TO READ to turn the unit on and off!

John Kuthe...

Alpine CDE-153BT HU

Alpine PXA-H800 DSP

Alpine PDX-V9 main amp