I THINK I blew another subwoofer!

That fact that he even said that just shows he knows nothing about creating an actual OS lol
probably thinks flashing new firmware is creating your own OS
Lol, he thinks LISP is an OS so it wouldn't surprise me. Next he will be talking about the Assembly operating system.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

BTW hope everything is still going good for you.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Dude stop...... Mod should move this **** to somewhere else. It's old. Your a trolling kidtoucher that needs to just stop already.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You know LISP?
Did you know the entire source code for the LISP operating system can be written on one 8.5" x 11" piece of paper, normal typeface?

Do you know what microcode is?

;-)

John Kuthe...
I know microcode..
Since you know it also, go ahead and post me a decompiled microcode of a android bootloader.. Preferably lk bootloader of any phone..

Just incase you forgot, you can use IDA pro to decompile then reproduce in microcode.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I know microcode..
Since you know it also, go ahead and post me a decompiled microcode of a android bootloader.. Preferably lk bootloader of any phone..

Just incase you forgot, you can use IDA pro to decompile then reproduce in microcode.

You are more clever than the average CarAudio.com-er! ;-)

Microcode is the basic difference between RISC and CICS processors

John Kuthe...

You are more clever than the average CarAudio.com-er! ;-)
Microcode is the basic difference between RISC and CICS processors

John Kuthe...
No microcode is just a general code for processors to load a architecture or formatted partition structure to know where to boot.

No microcode is just a general code for processors to load a architecture or formatted partition structure to know where to boot.
That is one particular example of what YOU are calling microcode. More aptly called firmware.

John Kuthe...

I really wonder why he was worried about his job being "outsourced" or why he couldn't find gainful employment as a "computer engineer":graduate:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I really wonder why he was worried about his job being "outsourced" or why he couldn't find gainful employment as a "computer engineer":graduate:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
He's a genius but yet keeps blowing speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.