ObTechAudio

TEAM DEAF BONCE USA - (2) 32s | 48kw | 48 banks of caps

Many of you have seen the sweet build our Russian brothers just completed with (2) 32" Deaf Bonce subs in their clean red Escalade. Well, we too cracked open some vodka and decided it's time to bring some monster subs over to the USA and build a cool *** rig.

So, without further adieu, we introduce you to the Alpha X -- a sweet ***, chipped paint 6.0L Chevy Suburban packed with:

• (2) 32" Deaf Bonce subs
  • (48) banks of 2.7 / 3000F Maxwell caps
  • (48kw) of new Deaf Bonce Brazilian board amps
  • (3) 390a US Alternators alts
  • (1) independent 250a US Alternators alt
  • Plenty of Deaf Bonce mids and highs with complimentary 4-channels
  • Tons of SMD and SHCA goodies

We're finally to a point with the AlphaBlazer to where we can hold off fixing its issues and start working on this one-of-a-kind build. We'd specify some goal or some achievements that we'd like for it to hit and surpass, but in all reality, we just want the **** thing to play and turn some heads. Think we can do that. Tune in - this should be fun!

VHWtyCK.jpg

It's really hard to explain how big these subs really are. You'll see in future photos how these subs dwarf everyday objects. These are the old cones, so don't mind the leads. They have been reconed and look money. And in case you were wondering, they weigh in at about 210lbs. of full carbon and neo

HcRLDiD.jpg

APZod5O.jpg

dCXJTxi.jpg

Tuned in for this one

singer 270 alt, two sundown x18 with nsv3 soft parts 1 on 2 twisted 1.8ks at .5 each. c1100.4 and lots of nendo mids and highs

huuuuge!

MB E350

Android HU

Factory HK doors.

Mb Quart da 2400.1

Single XFL 10 dual 2

48 banks of caps?!?!?! holy ****

you're going to be turning heads from 2 miles away. obviously it sounds like you're trying to make it a musical all around fun build which im happy to see, but are you trying to compete with it at all?

I AM The Future of personal transportation, NOW!!
Pretty sure everyone on this site hates you (@JohnKuthe) more then me and that's very hard to accomplish.

Enough reserve to feed those amps full power for around 45 seconds.

Build should be cool though.

Are you getting the caps direct from Maxwell?

If so, want to PM me the details? I'm wondering what bulk orders cost.

I've only got 28k on tap, so I'm interested in how 48 banks does with 48k.

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html

Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
Fuck me running. Even I wouldnt eat stripper snatch.
I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.
When that hooker turns out to have a cock. That's bigger than yours.
If I had $2,000, I wouldn't be running kicker comps.

http://www.electronics2000.co.uk/calc/capacitor-charge-calculator.php

One ampere = 1 coulomb per second.

I'm also interested in a group buy on supercaps + buss bars. I think a couple might hang for a 3 second burp for me.

I'm also interested in a group buy on supercaps + buss bars. I think a couple might hang for a 3 second burp for me.

Also interested in group buy of maybe a couple also and to ride you guys coat tails as I dont know much about them and what I need to do as far as setting them up.

Pioneer Prs80, Rockford DSR1, Taramps 15000 HD, two 18 team FI , 4x PPI900.4s, Massive Audio CT2 tweeters, CDT 6.5 mids and 2 pr Anarchy midbass, 3 group31 juice box batterys , lots of 0 gauge and NRG aluminum hardware, Triple 300 amp CES hairpins, 4 Banks of 6 ultra caps.

I've heard deaf bounce gear. That stuff is loud. I was too chicken to sit in the truck.

Current Vehicle: 2005 Ford Sport Trac XLT

Sound Deadening: None

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200 NEX

Front Stage: None

Rear: None

Subwoofers: None

Amps: None

Batteries: None

Wiring: None

Alternator: None

you're going to be turning heads from 2 miles away. obviously it sounds like you're trying to make it a musical all around fun build which im happy to see, but are you trying to compete with it at all?

If we do compete, we've talked about either doing Psychlone or something like a subsonic suicide. Not really looking to make this a burp queen. Much more geared towards demos, but the AlphaBlazer was the same way too but it ended up being a 161+ car so we'll see how this one turns out.

We figure it'll be more than that since in reality, we won't come near the 48kw of power.

No, we actually picked up both banks from a guy selling them on eBay out of public transit buses. He sold them in one giant bank of 24 smaller banks. He still might have a few left. Give eBay a search. After doing the math, each bank of 6 came out to be h-e-l-l-a cheap like $150 or something around there.

Here are the 48 banks. These are not the newest version from Maxwell, but we consulted some close friends and figured that they'd still be a great option for this build - especially when it came to weight savings vs. AGM and cost savings vs. lithium.

tEpbzxb.jpg

yQKJUyA.jpg

rlY3Ge6.jpg

No, we actually picked up both banks from a guy selling them on eBay out of public transit buses. He sold them in one giant bank of 24 smaller banks. He still might have a few left. Give eBay a search. After doing the math, each bank of 6 came out to be h-e-l-l-a cheap like $150 or something around there.

That's a great price. It's a fair bit of energy storage anyway so depending on how you use it you may be fine.

It really all depends on your alt power...with only 2 banks,a g31 Northstar batt and 600amps of alt power on a TFE at .5 dropped only to the mid 13s after a song or 2....now lithium and caps?? Is beast! 5 banks a jb 40ah and the same 600 amps of alt power on 2 scv6000 at .5 i goes no lower than 14.5 3-4 songs straight clamping 6k+ each amp on the termlab magnum

finally a uber ****** 32. Russia wins and im pissed.

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

I'd do a group buy with you guys if you wanted. How soon would you want to do it? I wouldn't be able to for a while.

Also interested in group buy of maybe a couple also and to ride you guys coat tails as I dont know much about them and what I need to do as far as setting them up.

I saw those. They've been for sale close to a year now iirc. I didn't want to buy the lot because they were used. Caps have a really long life and can cycle wayyy more times than batteries, but I didn't know what kind of condition they were and how they were maintained.

My Silverado is under construction AGAIN http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-build-logs-cars-trucks-suvs/621466-alexs-silverado.html

Love is when she licks your butthole and try's to kiss you and u smack her but she doesn't get mad because she know that nasty and she in the wrong
I would rather beat you to death with a garden rake then talk politics with you due to your overwhelming ignorance.
A three legged hooker walks into a bar. Yadda Yadda Yadda, I ended up sucking a dick.

I'd do a group buy with you guys if you wanted. How soon would you want to do it? I wouldn't be able to for a while.

I saw those. They've been for sale close to a year now iirc. I didn't want to buy the lot because they were used. Caps have a really long life and can cycle wayyy more times than batteries, but I didn't know what kind of condition they were and how they were maintained.

I'd only want a couple. No hurry, I have other toys that need buying sooner.

Same here only looking for two for starters and cant do it right now and I really doubt we would get any kind of discount without buying a huge amount. But if you come up with a good deal let me know and I will see.

Pioneer Prs80, Rockford DSR1, Taramps 15000 HD, two 18 team FI , 4x PPI900.4s, Massive Audio CT2 tweeters, CDT 6.5 mids and 2 pr Anarchy midbass, 3 group31 juice box batterys , lots of 0 gauge and NRG aluminum hardware, Triple 300 amp CES hairpins, 4 Banks of 6 ultra caps.

I'd only want a couple. No hurry, I have other toys that need buying sooner.

Same here only looking for two for starters and cant do it right now and I really doubt we would get any kind of discount without buying a huge amount. But if you come up with a good deal let me know and I will see.

Alright, I've got other things I'm going to buy first too. I'll PM you two when i'm ready to order and I'll also see if anyone else is interested

Recones have arrived. These things are beautiful. Full carbon fiber. Dust cap is the same size as a 15" Sundown NSv3. That's also a gallon of glue inside the 8" quad coil. Luckily they are a direct fit bolt down, so the only thing that will need glue is the surround, which is great news for these jackoffs.

lYtTufG.jpg

V6R0zhu.jpg

gR5wQtr.jpg

qgeLkDX.jpg

DZurJhz.jpg

8" VC.....Thought I wouldn't ever live to see that day arrive.

97 4 dr. Tahoe

Interstate battery

Alpine 9835

Polk Audio MM6501 comps

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500D & 4.500 amps (New amps coming soon)

2 Sundown Audio X 15's Tuned @ 30Hz.

Knukonceptz/Royal Excelene wiring

Is it a underhung coil?

i told wife guy on here pm'ed me wanting to buy my amp she said tell him it not fs (cause she knows i'll spend more $ on new one) and told her i wanted d2 sub for bday next week she said tell ya'll i'm to old to go down to 1ohm lol..

Does the surround bolt down as well?