Sundown vs NVX vs Deaf Bonce vs DC Audio vs CT Sounds Help

JbagTheSuperHero

CarAudio.com Newbie
Kansas
So im wanting to go ahead and upgrade my dual 12s in my car. I was looking at either

Sundown U series 1500W RMS
NVX VCW122V3 1200W RMS
Deaf Bonce DB-SA272 D2 1500W RMS
DC Audio Level 4 M3 1400W RMS
CT Sounds Strato-12 1250W RMS

Anyone thats ran one of these or multiple and can give me some suggestions that would be awesome. I wanna keep the dual 12 setup, altho I was looking into a dual 15 setup. I only have a sedan, so I figured dual 12s and a ported and properly tuned box would be just enough knock. If anyone has a different say, please do, and talk me into dual 15s instead!!

Celebrate Atlanta Hawks GIF by ESPN
I can't delete this. Did you see this shot to win?

Last edited:
So im wanting to go ahead and upgrade my dual 12s in my car. I was looking at either

Sundown U series 1500W RMS
NVX VCW122V3 1200W RMS
Deaf Bonce DB-SA272 D2 1500W RMS
DC Audio Level 4 M3 1400W RMS
CT Sounds Strato-12 1250W RMS

Anyone thats ran one of these or multiple and can give me some suggestions that would be awesome. I wanna keep the dual 12 setup, altho I was looking into a dual 15 setup. I only have a sedan, so I figured dual 12s and a ported and properly tuned box would be just enough knock. If anyone has a different say, please do, and talk me into dual 15s instead!!

Isnt NVX SonicElectronix housebrand? And dont they have https://www.sonicelectronix.com/item-183713-NVX-XAD17.html

This ridiculous offering?

Some of the NVX stuff seems alright, but the amps, especially the higher end ones, they seem suspect and sometimes show stats that straight up say 1% distortion where other companies would say 0.01% or such.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...