Deaf Bonce 3012 apocalypse

Participant count
  • Participant list
I don't drive much at all anymore being disabled. I drive at max around 2,500-2,700 miles a year now. I have to drive 50 miles one way for my doctor appointments so I gotta have tunes. Plus it cracks me up whenever I see young kids with what they think is a loud system and then someone who is older like myself pulls up and their mouths drop.

I don't like it loud all the time but there is times I want it turned up. Being 46 yeah I can get the stuff you are getting at. I busted a couple windshields and rear windshields on my hatchbacks back in the '90s. Now I hope I don't ever do that but it is nice to just turn it up and watch the windshield wipers bounce up & down now & then.

I know I am nowhere near as loud as so many out there but eh don't care. I haven't cared about decibel numbers since I was in my late teens early '20s. Just want it clear & loud.

Still gotta put in the Stevens 6.5" mid-bass this week and tweeters before I have surgery again Friday.

I don't drive much at all anymore being disabled. I drive at max around 2,500-2,700 miles a year now. I have to drive 50 miles one way for my doctor appointments so I gotta have tunes. Plus it cracks me up whenever I see young kids with what they think is a loud system and then someone who is older like myself pulls up and their mouths drop.

I don't like it loud all the time but there is times I want it turned up. Being 46 yeah I can get the stuff you are getting at. I busted a couple windshields and rear windshields on my hatchbacks back in the '90s. Now I hope I don't ever do that but it is nice to just turn it up and watch the windshield wipers bounce up & down now & then.

I know I am nowhere near as loud as so many out there but eh don't care. I haven't cared about decibel numbers since I was in my late teens early '20s. Just want it clear & loud.

Still gotta put in the Stevens 6.5" mid-bass this week and tweeters before I have surgery again Friday.
I get it :) ...hope all goes well with a fast recovery..and yes,i am 57 but still young on the inside,so i know where you are coming from.it is fun to have a loud clean system no doubt.this older black woman where i work has some bass that thinks she is loud lol while all the while puffin on a cigar.no dynamatt or nothing.i tried to help her out but you know how that goes.some people just know it all while not havin a damn clue lol.

Last edited:
I’ve done 3 boxes for different DB subs and haven’t got to hear one yet. I helped the guy mount the sub in the box on the last one. A 100 pound 12 incher. What a pain in the arse it was to get the magnet and speaker wires through the cutout hole. Thing was massive.

I’ve done 3 boxes for different DB subs and haven’t got to hear one yet. I helped the guy mount the sub in the box on the last one. A 100 pound 12 incher. What a pain in the arse it was to get the magnet and speaker wires through the cutout hole. Thing was massive.
Damn shame brother.u should make it a point to here one next time....i could just imagine the 100 lb. one.hope he had a big cabin.

Damn shame brother.u should make it a point to here one next time....i could just imagine the 100 lb. one.hope he had a big cabin.
He had a dodge charger and he was a complete jerk off. I had to stuff it in .5 cubes less than I wanted to. He wouldn’t take advice. Gangster wannabe punk. I didn’t stick around with him or care to hear his system on that one. I just mounted his sub to show him it fit, took his money and fvcked off outta there. I’d like to hear one n a proper setup.

He had a dodge charger and he was a complete jerk off. I had to stuff it in .5 cubes less than I wanted to. He wouldn’t take advice. Gangster wannabe punk. I didn’t stick around with him or care to hear his system on that one. I just mounted his sub to show him it fit, took his money and fvcked off outta there. I’d like to hear one n a proper setup.
No doubt !!

Actually,this vid is why i bought it.

I like Parker, he get's a lot of people into bass and is a cool guy. He is starting to get some backing now and doing some good content. I have watched him for a while. He was super honest in the beginning, like a younger guy just giving the honest truth into what he thought, but he was always humble and never tried to act like a "know it all". I think his assessment of DB's stuff was solid, even though he may be a touch biased by their new commitment to his channel, I feel he is still honest. That sub passes the test that other's have failed, not throwing shade here at a good company, but the DC sub was one that failed on certified rms.

I like Parker, he get's a lot of people into bass and is a cool guy. He is starting to get some backing now and doing some good content. I have watched him for a while. He was super honest in the beginning, like a younger guy just giving the honest truth into what he thought, but he was always humble and never tried to act like a "know it all". I think his assessment of DB's stuff was solid, even though he may be a touch biased by their new commitment to his channel, I feel he is still honest. That sub passes the test that other's have failed, not throwing shade here at a good company, but the DC sub was one that failed on certified rms.
Oh no. DC is in my top 5 favorite subs. That son of a b1tch is a filthy liar and also a sodomite I bet.

Owned this sub long enough for a review now.gets those lows really well.stout sub.love it.puttin around 3k watts rms on it.my ears will fatigue before this sub will.sounds great on music.this damn thing dont have to hardly move to put out teh bass.the end lol.i will buy another one sometime in the future just cause.well worth the money !

Edit; a little vid.and this is not full tilt.best to use headphones.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...