TEAM DEAF BONCE USA - (2) 32s | 48kw | 48 banks of caps

It really all depends on your alt power...with only 2 banks,a g31 Northstar batt and 600amps of alt power on a TFE at .5 dropped only to the mid 13s after a song or 2....now lithium and caps?? Is beast! 5 banks a jb 40ah and the same 600 amps of alt power on 2 scv6000 at .5 i goes no lower than 14.5 3-4 songs straight clamping 6k+ each amp on the termlab magnum

I'd do a group buy with you guys if you wanted. How soon would you want to do it? I wouldn't be able to for a while.

http://www.electronics2000.co.uk/calc/capacitor-charge-calculator.php
One ampere = 1 coulomb per second.

I'm also interested in a group buy on supercaps + buss bars. I think a couple might hang for a 3 second burp for me.
Also interested in group buy of maybe a couple also and to ride you guys coat tails as I dont know much about them and what I need to do as far as setting them up.
No, we actually picked up both banks from a guy selling them on eBay out of public transit buses. He sold them in one giant bank of 24 smaller banks. He still might have a few left. Give eBay a search. After doing the math, each bank of 6 came out to be h-e-l-l-a cheap like $150 or something around there.
I saw those. They've been for sale close to a year now iirc. I didn't want to buy the lot because they were used. Caps have a really long life and can cycle wayyy more times than batteries, but I didn't know what kind of condition they were and how they were maintained.

I'd do a group buy with you guys if you wanted. How soon would you want to do it? I wouldn't be able to for a while.

I saw those. They've been for sale close to a year now iirc. I didn't want to buy the lot because they were used. Caps have a really long life and can cycle wayyy more times than batteries, but I didn't know what kind of condition they were and how they were maintained.

I'd only want a couple. No hurry, I have other toys that need buying sooner.

Same here only looking for two for starters and cant do it right now and I really doubt we would get any kind of discount without buying a huge amount. But if you come up with a good deal let me know and I will see.

I'd only want a couple. No hurry, I have other toys that need buying sooner.
Same here only looking for two for starters and cant do it right now and I really doubt we would get any kind of discount without buying a huge amount. But if you come up with a good deal let me know and I will see.
Alright, I've got other things I'm going to buy first too. I'll PM you two when i'm ready to order and I'll also see if anyone else is interested

Recones have arrived. These things are beautiful. Full carbon fiber. Dust cap is the same size as a 15" Sundown NSv3. That's also a gallon of glue inside the 8" quad coil. Luckily they are a direct fit bolt down, so the only thing that will need glue is the surround, which is great news for these jackoffs.

lYtTufG.jpg

V6R0zhu.jpg

gR5wQtr.jpg

qgeLkDX.jpg

DZurJhz.jpg

Is it a underhung coil?
Excellent question. I honestly haven't paid much attention to it since the whole coil configuration is hidden within the motor, but it's interesting because there are additional neos inside the coil gap. But assuming it's like their other Deaf Bonce subs, it is an overhung coil.

H1De9DN.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.