zigzags jeep grand cherokee build

Sadly they don't publish specs on them and I couldn't find any that someone else measured. Also I hope you don't plan on paying MSRP for any of that stuff. I do still hold with tuning 37 which is their high side.

Sadly they don't publish specs on them and I couldn't find any that someone else measured. Also I hope you don't plan on paying MSRP for any of that stuff. I do still hold with tuning 37 which is their high side.
no i dont, i will be getting them threw the canadian rep and he gave me a hell of a price 388 shipped per woofer. but i am also thinking since my lvl 3s are about to have coil failure i might send them to spl and get them turned into 15s and get them to handle 1500rms+, but might be cheaper just to get the dps after shipping to lvl 3s to and back to me might cast more then the dps do shipped to me.

no i dont, i will be getting them threw the canadian rep and he gave me a hell of a price 388 shipped per woofer. but i am also thinking since my lvl 3s are about to have coil failure i might send them to spl and get them turned into 15s and get them to handle 1500rms+, but might be cheaper just to get the dps after shipping to lvl 3s to and back to me might cast more then the dps do shipped to me.

Gotcha... Forgot you're in Canada. Yeah, shipping will be brutal and IMO LV 3 isn't really a platform that's worth throwing a bunch of money into trying to "upgrade". That's a pretty fair price with shipping to Canada figured in.

IF you wanted to learn to do recone yourself you could probably have softparts shipped to you for a fair price since they're pretty light, but shipping a fully built sub in and out is a rough hit.

ya im trying to sell these to a sucker locally, so i hope they sell before the coils go. ya i would like to learn how to do recones but dont really have any idea on what to do, i kinda messed around with my old pheonix golds by cuttin the soft parts out but after that i dont know what im doing. but i dont think im gonna bother with recones for them since there not what i want anymore im going with more power and want 15s. and the dps are a fair price so it seems like the best route to go.

If this helps.......98 Lincoln Navigator

2 Solo X 18" (first on the East Coast to compete with them)

10^3 sub up port back tuned to 48hz

box was exactly 4" from rear hatch

Won a National Title in my class with a 56.6

The guy I beat was an undefeated National Champ. He had 4 12" sub up port back in a Grand Cherokee.

If this helps.......98 Lincoln Navigator2 Solo X 18" (first on the East Coast to compete with them)

The guy I beat was an undefeated National Champ. He had 4 12" sub up port back in a Grand Cherokee.
So the moral of the story is port back in grand cherokee looses to Solo X's?

JK.

Did his setup have back seats? Did it play music or just fart at 55hz? I know Jacob ports back in his Jeep but his box is quite a bit out from the hatch. I have metered all over the place and had best results firing into the corner.

If this helps.......98 Lincoln Navigator2 Solo X 18" (first on the East Coast to compete with them)

JK.

Did his setup have back seats? Did it play music or just fart at 55hz? I know Jacob ports back in his Jeep but his box is quite a bit out from the hatch. I have metered all over the place and had best results firing into the corner.

JK.

Yes, he had back seats, we competed in the stock class so we couldn't remove the seats. Not sure what his frequency was but both vehicles were our daily drivers, so we both played music.

just an update. ordered the new pioneer 80prs gonna go active, and an incriminator audio 21 inch death penalty. keep_hope_alive is building me some custome tweeter pods for the sail pannel. should be some more pics in a week or so. or maybe will start a new build log.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.