Participant count
  • Participant list

VerTigo456
10+ year member

Hey,

I have a gaming computer with 22" monitor, high end gaming keyboard, mouse and joystick that I would like to trade for a double din for my Vette. Just shoot me a reply or PM with what you have.

I have an excellent ebay rep as well as on corvette forum.

Thanks,

Steven

I will get full specs and pics tomorrow! Had a wild hair up my arse last night at the bar while watching the Mav's win and plan on doing that. As far as Double Din's I am not picky...in fact, the more I thought about it the more I realize it might even be better to just offer trades for whatever and if I have to turn around and sell that stuff for a double din I can? No need in eliminating everyone that might have something. Will get specs and pics up tomorrow!

I would try selling the pc instead of trading it for something else then selling that something else. I may be interested in buying if its a decent computer and the price isnt crazy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...