Fairly New Hifonics Brz1200.1 (cea-compliant) for kicker zx750.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
Are you sure you'll be fine with the 750W going to the L7? I know a buddy with a 15" L7, and he hasn't had anything under 1000W to it, and he still feels the need to turn the gain almost all of the way up(I've already tried to talk sense into him).

Are you sure you'll be fine with the 750W going to the L7? I know a buddy with a 15" L7, and he hasn't had anything under 1000W to it, and he still feels the need to turn the gain almost all of the way up(I've already tried to talk sense into him).
i actually have a guy on the line whos willing to trade me a kicker zx1000.1 for it. Do you all think this will be better?

u will be starving that l7
u think a kicker zx1000.1 will be better? I just dont want to pull as many amps from my battery as I am now. hifonics - 140 amps.....zx750 - 80 amps...zx1000 - 100 amps

plus i had a 750 that put out 943 so that should be good right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Starting from scratch don't have an amp yet gonna wait till I make a decision on which subs right now I'm just trying to settle on which subs I'm...
Yep, at the amplifiers. I get the same 14.7 volt reading when they cutoff too.
Pull it and test it at the battery post. Simple Power up test to verify if it powers up fine out of protect mode. if it does then Id be checking...
I have a Gemeni VII, Heucules VII, Pluto VII, and a Vulcan VII left out of a massive slew of VII and VIII series. They still work Excellent...
COMPLETED Hifonics Plato III
Yes, they are painted. The cover is very easy to take off and repaint to whatever color of choice to match the install.

About this thread

Why So Cereal?

5,000+ posts
Invisible Cereal
Why So Cereal?
Drowning in milk
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date