wolfram got subs in.. i guess

Put your money up.
I already showed my 158.6db spllab meter score with a single crossfire 8k and a 156.8db termlab magnum score with the vital power 700.1... you have shown zeroooo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I already showed my 158.6db spllab meter score with a single crossfire 8k and a 156.8db termlab magnum score with the vital power 700.1... you have shown zeroooo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Where are the results on termpro?

158.6 in you dreams. You can claim what you want. Until you have your certified spl score on termpro.com you ain't got ****.

15 years ago we was doing those numbers with half that power on the stiffest meter 1db down from the termlab..

Where are the results on termpro?
I don’t compete. I do this for my enjoyment. If I go to shows I demo... I don’t lie. If I were gunna lie I would be saying I do 160+... my scores are legit. Have multiple people witness them. I have nothing to gain from my scores

I’m still waiting for your 155+ from 20-60hz that u said is sooo easy if u know as much as you do

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t compete. I do this for my enjoyment. If I go to shows I demo... I don’t lie. If I were gunna lie I would be saying I do 160+... my scores are legit. Have multiple people witness them. I have nothing to gain from my scores

I’m still waiting for your 155+ from 20-60hz that u said is sooo easy if u know as much as you do
Don’t let him get to you. He never does what he says he’s going to do.

I didn't go to one show I was too **** busy between moving and working and to you not even relevant neither is **** wad even with my sister modified I'm still going to do SQ I'm going to have a 1:55 plus Daly street beat system that sounds better than your s*** bro

I’m still waiting from him to do his 155+ from 20hz-60hz flat because he said it’s easy and he was going to do it when he built his new build which is this Bpillar he’s doing now. So once he post real time video of 155db+ from 20hz-60hz then he will get to me. But it won’t everrrrr happen //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I said I was going to get a prototype I got a prototype I said I was going to build a sound quality car I built the sound quality car I said I was going to build an SPL car that would spank massive SPL and I'm building the car now in the next month I'll be spanking both of you.

Next time building my own drivers and you both secretly going to buy them

I said I was going to get a prototype I got a prototype I said I was going to build a sound quality car I built the sound quality car I said I was going to build an SPL car that would spank massive SPL and I'm building the car now in the next month I'll be spanking both of you.Next time building my own drivers and you both secretly going to buy them
U bought a woofer from China

U didn’t go to the SQ comp losisatool told you to go to that was LOCAL to you. U chickened out

Your building a Bpillar to play 155+ from 20-60hz which it won’t..

you still have no DB scores.

My cpillar is louder then you

And my 2011 Tahoe Bpillar will be louder then you.

Bro u fail at life. Prly live home with your mom

U bought a woofer from ChinaU didn’t go to the SQ comp losisatool told you to go to that was LOCAL to you. U chickened out

Your building a Bpillar to play 155+ from 20-60hz which it won’t..

you still have no DB scores.

My cpillar is louder then you

And my 2011 Tahoe Bpillar will be louder then you.

Bro u fail at life. Prly live home with your mom
the same woofers you bought from china idiot.

it wast local is was 4 hours away

i'm still offering 100 dollars to who can quote me on the 20 to 60

when the ext show comes around you will have an official score. your scores aren't official. you don't compete because you will LOOSE

just like the build you have now its going to ****. ill be waiting. you will see the scores soon enough. battery is coming in and i'm upgrading the alt

you have 3 alts 5 batteries 8KW 4 18s and only manage 156. then i bet if you go to a real show and meter you get a 154 155..

Crap company. Let’s sell things He don’t have in his possession and have a pre order and take people money so he can fund his company ordering woofers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif pre orders are shady business... you can say oh he’s helping the customer by offering cheaper price... no he’s trying to sell products he doesn’t have and have you FUND it. Just gross
Sundown did this a lot in the past.

as the more in the business the more innovative others will have to be.
The only "innovation" here is paying somebody 50$ to come up with a logo for your new brand name. The more consumers reward this sort of thing, the less likely any of these new "brands" will even stick around. When Wolfram raises their prices to actually be profitable and start absorbing some of their losses from returns/warranty claims (assuming they even will), someone else gets a Faceberg page and opens up CheapSkate Audio and does a pre-sale of the same exact stuff with a different logo.

You do realize that pic is the absolute basic line and still in china. Not the ag line everyone is preordering. Also yes a few amps are out but instead of saying hey guys our bad everything is still in customs they say “extra pre order bonus for three extra weeks” or something. Man up. Tell people where their $ is. And where their stuff is. I could be wrong but I have seen only a few 4500.1s installed and haven’t seen anyone with a wolfram sub yet. 5 months later.....if I’m wrong I’m happy for the people that got their stuff. Just my .02 cents. As far as I’m aware one pallet arrived and was sent out and they are waiting on the rest. I haven’t messed with them in months because if I sell something to someone I want to make sure the get it in a timely fashion not 4-5months and no new info. It’s hard to sell subs not in the country and no eta.
Now with all that said wolfram could very well be the next big company. Their amps are basically twisted boards beefed up somewhat. And I agree with both opinions. I would only pre order if I had a good eta. Otherwise I’d rather pay something I know I’m going to get soon. Not dropping 500$ on a amp to hopefullyhabe by the 4th of July or subs that still have no updates. If it works out for everyone congrats. For now just seems sketchy but I’m sure in a year or two they will be on par with any other name brand company. Colin is a good dude and the intentions are good I personally just think they underestimated the demand vs the supply and are trying to get it taken care of
1) All of the amps arrived a few days prior to this post.

2) Everyone was kept informed every step of the way. Yes, we offered free goodies due to the extra wait.

3) Not just 1 pallet. We received our entire shipment. All 72 amplifiers from presale were tested, packaged & shipped the SAME day we received them.

4) The amplifier preorders have always had an accurate ETA (excluding the extra 2 week wait due to customs on this last shipment)

Just trying to clear up a few things. Everyone else is allowed to have their opinions, I just want the facts to be correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BOOMINGRANDPA

5,000+ posts
WOLFRAM FTW
BOOMINGRANDPA
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date