wolfram got subs in.. i guess

I don't mind pre-orders but I am not doing it with a company that hasn't been established or I don't have ties too.

I preordered my trailer smoker. Its custom but it's also from an established company.

That is not Wolfram, too new. I'd preorder from Sundown, for sure. They are established.

Pre-orders in car audio is a little different than pre-orders with anything else in car audio you're actually buying a product that doesn't exist for example if nobody pre-ordered anything then that particular item may not even come out unlike with video games you would have to pre order to make sure you get a copy or it maybe sold out

What gets me as fishy is my buddy was gunna be a sales rep for wolfram and wolfram wanted people to pay my buddies PayPal and then my buddy would pay wolfram.... not cool... so when wolfram pre orders don’t work out my buddy would have got all the PayPal claims files on him... what a joke. Needless To say he’s not going to be a sales rep for them
this is why I don't care for you as a person. you assume negative **** about people and throw them under the bus wiht NO FACTS and not knowing if the guy might just be the coolest guy you come across. typical Yankee..

I don't mind pre-orders but I am not doing it with a company that hasn't been established or I don't have ties too.
I preordered my trailer smoker. Its custom but it's also from an established company.

That is not Wolfram, too new. I'd preorder from Sundown, for sure. They are established.
i can understand that but the thing is your get the product at dealer cost. we know the build house its decent stuff. its really about the design aspect now n days not really the technology. my JLD prototype took a 3500@.5 on about a 5% clip as long as i was mindful. not bad for a Chinese coil. they are just as good as the american coils. they STOLE the tech. lol

Yes all per orders ****. I don’t like any of them
And.... all pre orders are garbage
All pre orders are garbage. I can type it like 4 more times if u would like
U all can pre order all the shlt u want... me, I will buy items in stock that ship ASAP. I’d run the new power bass woofers over this wolfram.
https://powerbassusa.com/products/mobile-audio/3xl-1510d-15-subwoofer/

These are like $300 at my local shop and beast
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif

my point is they know have pics of the actual subs, u see them on the floor.. where as they used to have pic of subs with just black basket and cone.. i posted because darth probably woulda listed it but he maybe out of car audio for a while..
You never have any points on here....just posting new threads about subs or amps and your dreaming again, on **** you can't afford. That said, I have contacted "Hertz Mafia's buddy" that Nate was talking about and he has no speakers in stock. So basically your just posting nonsense again, not actual facts, while assuming w/o asking.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/beatdeadhorse5.gif.5d70132dea1eb89b73bf2fdbb6027dd6.gif
Lmao people just don’t get it. All I said was pre orders are garbage and they like but sundown did one... who cares pre orders are still garage no matter what company does it.

i can understand that but the thing is your get the product at dealer cost. we know the build house its decent stuff. its really about the design aspect now n days not really the technology. my JLD prototype took a 3500@.5 on about a 5% clip as long as i was mindful. not bad for a Chinese coil. they are just as good as the american coils. they STOLE the tech. lol
Lies. China coils arnt nearly as good... other wise sundown would be Chinese, and their not because China stuff isn’t as good.

Lmao people just don’t get it. All I said was pre orders are garbage and they like but sundown did one... who cares pre orders are still garage no matter what company does it.
So if Sundown came out with a newer version of your current subs, had improvements, higher power handling, etc and they were on preorder, you wouldn't take it? Or if Vital Power came out with a 12K amp, same thing...would you go in on the pre order/group buy?!

So if Sundown came out with a newer version of your current subs, had improvements, higher power handling, etc and they were on preorder, you wouldn't take it? Or if Vital Power came out with a 12K amp, same thing...would you go in on the pre order/group buy?!
Boomin u are weetodded.im done posting on this forum. I swear car audio is doomed because it’s almoat all idiots now

my point is they know have pics of the actual subs, u see them on the floor.. where as they used to have pic of subs with just black basket and cone.. i posted because darth probably woulda listed it but he maybe out of car audio for a while..

You do realize that pic is the absolute basic line and still in china. Not the ag line everyone is preordering. Also yes a few amps are out but instead of saying hey guys our bad everything is still in customs they say “extra pre order bonus for three extra weeks” or something. Man up. Tell people where their $ is. And where their stuff is. I could be wrong but I have seen only a few 4500.1s installed and haven’t seen anyone with a wolfram sub yet. 5 months later.....if I’m wrong I’m happy for the people that got their stuff. Just my .02 cents. As far as I’m aware one pallet arrived and was sent out and they are waiting on the rest. I haven’t messed with them in months because if I sell something to someone I want to make sure the get it in a timely fashion not 4-5months and no new info. It’s hard to sell subs not in the country and no eta.

Now with all that said wolfram could very well be the next big company. Their amps are basically twisted boards beefed up somewhat. And I agree with both opinions. I would only pre order if I had a good eta. Otherwise I’d rather pay something I know I’m going to get soon. Not dropping 500$ on a amp to hopefullyhabe by the 4th of July or subs that still have no updates. If it works out for everyone congrats. For now just seems sketchy but I’m sure in a year or two they will be on par with any other name brand company. Colin is a good dude and the intentions are good I personally just think they underestimated the demand vs the supply and are trying to get it taken care of

Lies. China coils arnt nearly as good... other wise sundown would be Chinese, and their not because China stuff isn’t as good.
Sundown stuff is Chinese dude. Lol

The glues are pretty much all the same. Some have better terminal dissipation some have higher terminal limits.

I failed to see any ceramic based glues and in nor sure why.

There is very little difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BOOMINGRANDPA

5,000+ posts
WOLFRAM FTW
BOOMINGRANDPA
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date