wolfram got subs in.. i guess

1) All of the amps arrived a few days prior to this post.
2) Everyone was kept informed every step of the way. Yes, we offered free goodies due to the extra wait.

3) Not just 1 pallet. We received our entire shipment. All 72 amplifiers from presale were tested, packaged & shipped the SAME day we received them.

4) The amplifier preorders have always had an accurate ETA (excluding the extra 2 week wait due to customs on this last shipment)

Just trying to clear up a few things. Everyone else is allowed to have their opinions, I just want the facts to be correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can’t say all meet ETA then say but this last one.

u gotta let dude get stuff in before hating on company.. he can't control shipping or customs,, couple months i think everyone will be happy

-Local guy got 4500d. He loves it. Clamping nice power out of it

-We are doing a huge 3x show in May. In soliciting raffle prizes, Wolfram donated one of the best prizes.

- They are planning to come out to our show in Cali from Arz

Imo Wolfram is trying to establish themselves with the right crowd. Some of these junk rebadgers like CT, will never come to a show. A ton of companies also left us unresponded regarding sponsorship. Including a company who is local to us, and has more ability to help us than Wolfram did.

I dont run wolfram, and likely cannot see myself doing so at this point. But all dealings ive seen, have been positive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BOOMINGRANDPA

5,000+ posts
WOLFRAM FTW
BOOMINGRANDPA
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date