wolfram got subs in.. i guess

So if Sundown came out with a newer version of your current subs, had improvements, higher power handling, etc and they were on preorder, you wouldn't take it? Or if Vital Power came out with a 12K amp, same thing...would you go in on the pre order/group buy?!
I wish they had a 12k. This 7kw is a DOG

Sundown stuff is Chinese dude. LolThe glues are pretty much all the same. Some have better terminal dissipation some have higher terminal limits.

I failed to see any ceramic based glues and in nor sure why.

There is very little difference
Sundown doesn’t use China coils in there x and up woofers. No they are not China. Your just trying to turn around what I said and start something. Your weetodded too bud

I wish they had a 12k. This 7kw is a DOG
U said your dropping into the 10v-11v range and your 400a fuse doesn’t even pop. Your not even making any power. And your like your roof is broken now. A 145+ will break your roof with no bracing and a sunroof. U act like your loud but your not.. you guys are a fvcking joke on this website, always good for a laugh... how your acting for your new build is like a kid breaking a 150db for the first time. Lmao you can tell you never been loud before

U said your dropping into the 10v-11v range and your 400a fuse doesn’t even pop. Your not even making any power. And your like your roof is broken now. A 145+ will break your roof with no bracing and a sunroof. U act like your loud but your not.. you guys are a fvcking joke on this website, always good for a laugh... how your acting for your new build is like a kid breaking a 150db for the first time. Lmao you can tell you never been loud before
Dude you realize a 400 amp fuse can.pass 600 amps for 5 seconds? I'm not even going to argue with your dumb ***. It's high 150s. I been building stuff all my life.

I'm surprised it broke the roof. My 4 15s did 153-154s music and this is louder.

Dude you realize a 400 amp fuse can.pass 600 amps for 5 seconds? I'm not even going to argue with your dumb ***. It's high 150s. I been building stuff all my life.I'm surprised it broke the roof. My 4 15s did 153-154s music and this is louder.
So your burping? Not playing music? I go full tilt all day not 5 seconds lmao

You the ***** that won't take the bet I already told you we would use somebody neutral you just a little f****** worm.

you had somebody build your s*** because you ain't f****** loud and you still ain't f****** loud I ain't never seen no video with you metering and I ain't never seen you s*** you even look like how no hair tricks nothing.

Once I weld up the car and my battery comes in I'll do a video.

My **** is loud as f*** because it's efficient as f*** that's what you don't understand *******.

Take the bet son. You a weak *** *****.

You the ***** that won't take the bet I already told you we would use somebody neutral you just a little f****** worm.
you had somebody build your s*** because you ain't f****** loud and you still ain't f****** loud I ain't never seen no video with you metering and I ain't never seen you s*** you even look like how no hair tricks nothing.

Once I weld up the car and my battery comes in I'll do a video.

My **** is loud as f*** because it's efficient as f*** that's what you don't understand *******.

Take the bet son. You a weak *** *****.
:suicide:your sooo clueless it’s ridiculous. Literally everything you think u know about me is the total opposite.

So your burping? Not playing music? I go full tilt all day not 5 seconds lmao
You are retarded I swear. You don't understand anything especially not electrical. No I'm not clipping it. It's 13.8 tuned to 32 with a removable port to plot frequency response and cabin gain. I almost feel bad for you when the guy on the video calls you out on not building the system that look on your face is f****** Epic

You are retarded I swear. You don't understand anything especially not electrical. No I'm not clipping it. It's 13.8 tuned to 32 with a removable port to plot frequency response and cabin gain. I almost feel bad for you when the guy on the video calls you out on not building the system that look on your face is f****** Epic

What are u talking about? No one has ever called me out. I built my system. Altimate built the wall and cover panels. It will look 100000times better then anything you could ever make. There’s nothing wrong with have my buddy build my last wall. I’ve built walls in the past and I’m building my bpillar wall in my 2011 Tahoe. I have tons of pics and builds I’ve done. I’m known at all audio shows I go to and everyone knows my truck. I’m done talking to you. Just like everyone else on here is. Your not loud and you never will be. U built a box and put it in your back seat and call it a bpillar. It’s not even sealed off proper. Fiberglass the enclosure to the vehicle and to it right. Not trim panels with weather stripping you Fvck. U couldn’t build a proper wall if you wanted to

What are u talking about? No one has ever called me out. I built my system. Altimate built the wall and cover panels. It will look 100000times better then anything you could ever make. There’s nothing wrong with have my buddy build my last wall. I’ve built walls in the past and I’m building my bpillar wall in my 2011 Tahoe. I have tons of pics and builds I’ve done. I’m known at all audio shows I go to and everyone knows my truck. I’m done talking to you. Just like everyone else on here is. Your not loud and you never will be. U built a box and put it in your back seat and call it a bpillar. It’s not even sealed off proper. Fiberglass the enclosure to the vehicle and to it right. Not trim panels with weather stripping you Fvck. U couldn’t build a proper wall if you wanted to
Kmsl. You don't compete because you cant..

You're a f****** moron yes you do trim panels with weather seal because it's going to be glass into the f****** car after dumb ****. Lol

See the seal in the port? It's call tuning the system. I can do 210i nches tuned to 32 to 400in^2 tuned to 70.

I'm calling you out. You just to much of a ***** to take the bet. You didn't build the wall. That dude isn't your buddy. You can't break 155 right now on music even in the kick. You can play as the 50hz.

Mine of the other hand broke every brave with less that 5kw.

You just don't realize that my other amps draw about 150 amps as well.

It's not done. I'm testing it and it's already 155+. Once I do the tune and get cleared to make modification to the roof to be in modified and not cheat I'll be at finals. In one more month it will be done. The top bottom and sides will be glassed a sealed with two ports.

Both removable. One for demos and one for spl. I'm gonna on music beat your score with a tune no higher than 35hz for daily AND BREAK 160 with my spl tune.

I have aluninum angle drilled and tapped once I figured the tuning/port area that way I literally take the port boards out ONLY and a sealed facial plate with seals( for the smaller daily tune) and bolt them in place. When I want to remove it I unbolt I it and bolt the other port in in the same Manner Drilled and tapped 3x3 angle.

Before I do any glassing and finishing work I'm having to talk to usaci in order to confirm that I can do so without being put in the extreme.

all you guys doing these supposedly loud builds actually have extreme cars and the output actually ***** for such a build. If you brace the roof and ain't hitting 160+ with 4 18s your shits weak

Kmsl. You don't compete because you cant..You're a f****** moron yes you do trim panels with weather seal because it's going to be glass into the f****** car after dumb ****. Lol

See the seal in the port? It's call tuning the system. I can do 210i nches tuned to 32 to 400in^2 tuned to 70.

I'm calling you out. You just to much of a ***** to take the bet. You didn't build the wall. That dude isn't your buddy. You can't break 155 right now on music even in the kick. You can play as the 50hz.

Mine of the other hand broke every brave with less that 5kw.

You just don't realize that my other amps draw about 150 amps as well.

It's not done. I'm testing it and it's already 155+. Once I do the tune and get cleared to make modification to the roof to be in modified and not cheat I'll be at finals. In one more month it will be done. The top bottom and sides will be glassed a sealed with two ports.

Both removable. One for demos and one for spl. I'm gonna on music beat your score with a tune no higher than 35hz for daily AND BREAK 160 with my spl tune.

I have aluninum angle drilled and tapped once I figured the tuning/port area that way I literally take the port boards out ONLY and a sealed facial plate with seals( for the smaller daily tune) and bolt them in place. When I want to remove it I unbolt I it and bolt the other port in in the same Manner Drilled and tapped 3x3 angle.

Before I do any glassing and finishing work I'm having to talk to usaci in order to confirm that I can do so without being put in the extreme.

all you guys doing these supposedly loud builds actually have extreme cars and the output actually ***** for such a build. If you brace the roof and ain't hitting 160+ with 4 18s your shits weak
Your crazy. My truck does 156.8db last time I metered it.that was back seat up giving 5 people a demo and metering. U still have no clue. Have you even metered your car? The meter hurts feelings and I think it’s goong to make you cry. Because I 100% positive u will never break a 160db. Ever

Your crazy. My truck does 156.8db last time I metered it.that was back seat up giving 5 people a demo and metering. U still have no clue. Have you even metered your car? The meter hurts feelings and I think it’s goong to make you cry. Because I 100% positive u will never break a 160db. Ever
Put your money up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BOOMINGRANDPA

5,000+ posts
WOLFRAM FTW
BOOMINGRANDPA
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date