wolfram got subs in.. i guess

Crap company. Let’s sell things He don’t have in his possession and have a pre order and take people money so he can fund his company ordering woofers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif pre orders are shady business... you can say oh he’s helping the customer by offering cheaper price... no he’s trying to sell products he doesn’t have and have you FUND it. Just gross

Sundown did preorders.....

A TON of companies do pre-orders... Even products you buy every single day. Want an Airplane? Pre-Order one. Video game... Pre-order now! I work for a car company... We are doing pre-orders right now for a new model. Retailers do pre-orders for products they sell every day... It's they way of the world. Sorry you want instant gratification, but pre-orders only **** if the product never comes.

just wait until the product is actually here and then buy it if you dont like preorders. you want low cost, expect the **** to be made in asia

the only real issue i have is rebadging the same product, it's getting out of hand. basically building a company off of customer service, nothing else. you could somewhat argue that about franchises such as dealerships. but they do perform actual work

Drop shipment is where its been going as well. Website..Oder ..ships from Warehouse.Been that way for quite some time buying off internet.You want something today.. Find an authorized dealer and go get it..Pretty simple

we'll just have to see how well owner handles cs and products perform once it all come in.. maybe by end of summer they'll be the new go to brand., for the price of amps i think they will be forsure

we'll just have to see how well owner handles cs and products perform once it all come in.. maybe by end of summer they'll be the new go to brand., for the price of amps i think they will be forsure
doubt it, they'll have to up their prices just like everyone else has

it'll become problematic due to the amps flooding the used market for a while driving price down and cutting new sales until the demand goes back up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

BOOMINGRANDPA

5,000+ posts
WOLFRAM FTW
BOOMINGRANDPA
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date