With $600, what could I do to make this lil car bump?

I got a pioneer deh1900mp head unit ill sell ya for 40+ shipping. it will come with a brand new wiring harness faceplate case and an extra battery for the remote.

that amp looks brand new. if i thought it wouldnt be scuffed up in two days id maybe grab it for my highs
It has one .5" long scratch at the top left corner of the heatsink that's kinda ugly, but it is a used amp at about half the price of a new one. Other than the scratch, it's clean...and it works just as well as bnib.

U won't need a another batt because Ur not going to be pushing that much power... look into pg amps or soundstream and for a sub get a 12 inch dcon from ssa

Holy ****.

Did not expect 20+ replies and even guys trying to selling me things.

I should have put the title as "In the future, what could I do with $600?" because I'm picking up the car tomorrow, have to pay my grandparents' off $500, THEN earn $600 and then I'll be on my way to buying all this stuff.

But I guess it does give me time to research a little on things.

Brb searching 'car audio for noobs' on youtube/google.

And yes Misfit, if I had the car, had the money to be purchasing this stuff NOW, I'd be buying your Amplifier good sir.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see people talking about the FRONT more than the back. The sub and amplifier are placed in the back, what's the front have to do with things?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All of my music is on my Ipod. 4,000+ songs. If I use a USB cord to my head unit to my Ipod, will sound quality suffer as opposed to listening to music straight from a Burnt CD?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.