Why is this sub more expensive?

yes in general ab subs are better than kickers.. look at American bass elite or tnt.. or resilient sounds rs buddy has 2 of them on a 1200rms amp flexing back window $106 each

That kicker sub will move on 250 watts. An xd takes probably more than double that to really boogie. So I would look at it as less expensive woofer with more output upsight but more dollars on amp wattage and more enclosure volume needed.

Overhead. Plus, the XD is a better sub. Do you want to but name or sound? Put it this way, everybody knows Sundown, not so much with Fi. Which sub do you want?

Is 15” a typo?, your initial link was a 10”

whats your amp?

I never understood how Crutchfield stayed in business and presumably in the black with the advent of the internet. They are so expensive. Anyone?
What percent of Crutchfield business is car stereo now? I would assume year over year it gets smaller, but that is really not what they focus on. Some people liked crutchfield for the return policy which was really good. Also back in the day, they were really good for the DIY installer. They used to send a pic manual of your car and walked you through the install and also had good support. Also they didnt ding you on warranty if you installed things yourself. I used to buy a few things here from the clearance warehouse because I live in Va. From the clearance warehouse, you used to get smoking deals but the last time I went they literally only had a tiny section of car audio and it used to be several dedicated isles years back.

What percent of Crutchfield business is car stereo now? I would assume year over year it gets smaller, but that is really not what they focus on. Some people liked crutchfield for the return policy which was really good. Also back in the day, they were really good for the DIY installer. They used to send a pic manual of your car and walked you through the install and also had good support. Also they didnt ding you on warranty if you installed things yourself. I used to buy a few things here from the clearance warehouse because I live in Va. From the clearance warehouse, you used to get smoking deals but the last time I went they literally only had a tiny section of car audio and it used to be several dedicated isles years back.
I do agree customer service was, maybe still is, top notch. However, most everything, both car and home audio/theatre is minimum 3-5% more than most other online vendors. Furthermore, its always been this way. They stuck to a pricing model that never seemed to fail them. Hey, god bless em!

Is 15” a typo?, your initial link was a 10”

whats your amp?
Yeah sorry, I'm kinda looking for either, whichever I can do better with for my budget.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.