Who knows most about Home Audio?

If you are looking for mainly movies and not music, Orb Audio would be worthing taking a look at. http://www.orbaudio.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=35 You can search all the reviews and they will tell you these speakers are great. There are also tons of options for what you want. DONT BUY A HTIB (home theater in a box) from like BB or CC. 99.9% of them ****! Check out avsforums.com. They helped me choose all the equipment for my theater.

I would say you should shop... Find some local shops and check out systems, different receivers, speakers, etc. We all can recommend what we like but it's what sounds good to your ears. SO GO LISTEN BEFORE YOU BUY!! Bostons aren't bad, not a real favorite of mine. I am a BIG fan of B&W but I think that's obvious. Just whatever you do DONT buy a HTIB setup....

Oh, and BTW: IMHO, Sams Club (ie, WalMart) are the spawn of Satan. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
It's not that they sell Chinese-made products... there's some GOOD Chinese-built stuff out there. It's that they choose to sell BADLY MADE Chinese gear, just because it's cheaper than everything else. And, because, for SO MANY years, they made such a BIG DEAL of "Made in the USA"... look how that all went to h-e-double-hockey-sticks soon as Sam Walton died...

Regards,

Gordon.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

I haven't set foot in a Wal Mart in more than 3 years. We should all boycott Wal Mart and then they wouldn't have such a stranglehold on the US. But alas, Americans are far too stupid to realize it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I would have to agree and the really scary thing is people are getting more complacent with a bad economy, high gas prices, and stores that are stopping the capitalistic economic system right in its tracks....

Probably local, at least for the Boston speakers. They don't do online, AFAIK. Anything Boston online, is probably grey-market or B-stock...
Regards,

Gordon.
We were the first authorized online dealer for Boston two years ago. There are now three other full-line web dealers in addition to us. We carry a "couple" of other brands as well.

http://www.onecall.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.