Votes: 9 24.3%
  • pic #4

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

etznova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ok so i have a few ways that i might want my amp rack to look like

now i am kinda leaning more toward the pic where the amps are angled and both towards the battery on the driverside of the car that way i have space on the passenger side which is like this

pic #1

S5000315.jpg

then this is my next favorite

pic #2

S5000318.jpg

and here are some other options

pic #3

S5000316.jpg

S5000317.jpg

i like them both

i just havn't had any truck space since i bought the car so i dont know which way to go

the amps will be mounted on 3/4" plexi and lit up also once i get the money for the plexi

awesome guys thanks if anyone has any other variations that i might be able to integrate into it post up a pic i'm open for suggestion

of my top three they will mostly be a fiberglass and then the amps mount on plexi like i previously stated

i am leaning more toward #1 just because i would have sapce for a cooler or a piece of luggage and stuff i e do some traveling

cause let me tell you driving from northern IL. to florida with my girlfriend and her friend was a ***** for space only able to but like one bag in the trunk and worrying about the amps getting over heated or stuff and two girls with bags the size of texas comfort was a not with us

well the box is a 6th order series tuned bandpass with a dd 9515 in it so reconfiguring it would be a pain in the ass but i have i also have my 4 ch in the spair tire well

other wise i would go back to ported box and fiberglass the well for som space who know that might happen anys not sure its just been so **** hot up lattley working on it has only been able to happen at like 9pm and later when its a little cooler but its still hot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...