Who Has Limo Tint on their cars.....any Legal Problems yet?

To the guy who has 5% on his front windshield thats a lil over kill unless you have (4) HID kits installed or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Here's my setup that I've had for 3 years...

Double 5% on sides over factory privacy glass and 35% on widshield with a 20% 7" visor, I really like how the paint just blends in with the tint...

pic23jv.jpg

Used model car window tint spray on the tailights...

picture021ty4.jpg

HAHA heres something that I havn't seen anyone do yet. I Used model car window tint spray on the headlights...

blackoutqq9.jpg
looks hella clean. only thing i don't like are the rims though. does the paint on the headlights dim the brightness any?

friend of mine had a blazer, and the back windows are already darks as hell, so i bet you can't see through yours at all, if any.

looks hella clean. only thing i don't like are the rims though. does the paint on the headlights dim the brightness any?
friend of mine had a blazer, and the back windows are already darks as hell, so i bet you can't see through yours at all, if any.
Thanks, I was gonna save up for these hella clean MHT's shown below, but couldn't pass up only paying $165 per DUB that I have on right now through Brocks Motorsports located in tempe, AZ.

llcblackvt7.jpg

Having only 35% on the front doesn't really effect being able to see at night. I do have (2) true 8000K HID kits installed though. One set is in my lows and the other are in my foglights. I do admit I sometimes find myself rolling my driver side windows down when making left turns //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

BTW I took off the tint that I sprayed on my headlights and just left the clear corners tinted, since it was actually cutting down on light output quite a bit.

those rims would have really set it off. personally, i'm not into rims that have no to little lippage. and i don't like alot going on on rims either, like spikes and twists n turns. just keep it simple, classy, and lookin good; as the rims above. good job on the ride though, looks great.

On my Jeep I had 35% stock colored glas on the back and nothnig on the front. I tinted all around with 15% since they didnt offer anythnig less but nothing on the windshield (no strip or anything)

I'm going to go back and do another layer, and try to ge thtem to put 35% on the windshield, and do a strip this time.

dscf1254wn3.jpg

and I just ordered brand new headlight housings and clear corners for it as well

i got mine done in mexico for like 20 bucks. it's starting to bubble alittle bit on the rear window, everything else looks good. but after 2-3.5 years i think it held up pretty well for 20 bucks. not really sure the % though.

DSC02498.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

i like your truck though leo
thanks, i've still got plenty of mods to do to it. so far, new headers, throttle body, k&n filter. plan on getting a new suspension, redo bedliner, and other engine mods here n there. probably by the summertime.

LOL LeofromtheH, I had a couple of mexican friends come to my house to help while I managed Schumacher Mercedes in Scottsdale. We did a hella good job using some Huper Optik...
tintjy5.jpg
toldya man. we can do anything and everything. the guys who did my tint did it real fast too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.