which sub is right for me?

I have found a deal with 2 Kenwood KFC-W112S 12s and a Kenwood KAC-6202 2-channel amp for $120. They're brand new. Is this a good deal? I appreciate all suggestions and opinions.

never heard of pierce audio, subs look nice.

you dont want pioneer lower line subs, there higher end sub is a beast.

you cant really compare sub to sub, every company has there own unique sound.

when you where listening to Hertz you should of listen to their subs.

yes hertz i'm not sure what the model is was, but that thing was around $900.00, it'sthere top of the line & that beast hits really hard & it has the sound quality of a 12w6v2, that says a lot to be louder & sound just as good or better & hit harder than 12w6v2, it will put the RE-SE to shame, but dont get me wrong RE-SE for the price is an excellent sub, probably the best for the buck that i've heard.

to bad you cant go some meets to hear what others are useing & can see installs of different cars. so you can hear a hatch,trunk,truck,two seater, suv's.

why dont you go youtube, you can at least get an ideal on somethimg.

check this guy out he uses FI-audio, when i'm in sac i see this guy drivivng around flexing everybodies car window, building windows, this guy is a GOD.

im a kicker fan all the way man so even if everyone has kicker in your town u can still build a bigger badder kicker system i have 2 10" l5s and they pound so thats my advice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.