What's up with DSR1 being "out of stock" everywhere?

tell me the difference then useing tones recorded in mono. listening with your ears to see if the stage shifts?
It’s something you have to hear. It took me weeks of experimenting.

You are not measuring right, that’s why you think the sides are matched. Use the noise like in that paper. You will see what you are missing if you are using the right tools.

It’s something you have to hear. It took me weeks of experimenting. You are not measuring right, that’s why you think the sides are matched. Use the noise like in that paper. You will see what you are missing if you are using the right tools.
tomorrow ill use my mic an rew.

I’ve heard enough to take a good guess. I’m sure you are more then capable if you would just do what I say. You might be happy.
so you dont know any better really?

why are you buying 500 600$ amps?

my cd player was 400. both amps where 800 the speakers where 200

woofer was 400

200 in sound deadning

i cant wait to break an 80 and make u ****.

new box for spl is going in next weekend. crazy design made to meter..

so you dont know any better really?why are you buying 500 600$ amps?

my cd player was 400. both amps where 800 the speakers where 200

woofer was 400

200 in sound deadning

i cant wait to break an 80 and make u ****.

new box for spl is going in next weekend. crazy design made to meter..
You got to go to a show first. Good luck with that.

pink noise is just that NOISE.
dude, its comments like these that makes your other posts far less credible. Pink noise is, was and always will be the standard for eq'ing....

There are other noises that some folks use for specific tuning, but pink is the go to

dude, its comments like these that makes your other posts far less credible. Pink noise is, was and always will be the standard for eq'ing....There are other noises that some folks use for specific tuning, but pink is the go to
Pink noise is the standard for equing. I'v seen it being used time and time again.
Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

dude, its comments like these that makes your other posts far less credible. Pink noise is, was and always will be the standard for eq'ing....There are other noises that some folks use for specific tuning, but pink is the go to
using pink noise is good for finding resonance..

like for finding you cabin's resonant frequency.

Since I can remember people have been using test tones to plot frequency response the only reason pink noise is used is because it's a lot easier then plotting tone by Tone and it's usually mono.

What you fail to realize is that other noises contribute to the frequency response using pink noise you will have a hard time identifying which at frequencies distortion is introduced and how it contributes to the frequency response irregularities and distortion profile of your frequency response.

using pink noise is good for finding resonance..like for finding you cabin's resonant frequency.

Since I can remember people have been using test tones to plot frequency response the only reason pink noise is used is because it's a lot easier then plotting tone by Tone and it's usually mono.

What you fail to realize is that other noises contribute to the frequency response using pink noise you will have a hard time identifying which at frequencies distortion is introduced and how it contributes to the frequency response irregularities and distortion profile of your frequency response.
So we all are doing it wrong?

Nope.

using pink noise is good for finding resonance..like for finding you cabin's resonant frequency.

sooooooo, i guess all the people who tune with pink noise and always have been doing so, and always will are just doing it wrong

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.