What's up with DSR1 being "out of stock" everywhere?

Only the German cars are mostly Can bus. American and japs still use analog mostly. Always exceptions. 

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

You think your JVC HU sounded better then a DSP. You don’t know ****.
dude your a moron. i needed very little eq between left and right channels. i have better focus with the dsp. before it sounded excellent. its about placement. you put your speakers is stupid locations so you NEED tons of processing.

You sure do show it! Makes me not even have to argue with you.Dodge and chevy use canbus..
Dodge: ram, 300, 200, dart, etc..

Chevy: malibu, camaro, etc..

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
i just did an install on a honda. bypassed the hu completely. i wouldnt waste my time trying to deal with it anyways. fix or dsp1. get a good source unit and stop being an idiot.

dude your a moron. i needed very little eq between left and right channels. i have better focus with the dsp. before it sounded excellent. its about placement. you put your speakers is stupid locations so you NEED tons of processing.
Or you just don’t know what you are hearing. It takes time to train the ear. Many hours of reference listening and understanding.

Or you just don’t know what you are hearing. It takes time to train the ear. Many hours of reference listening and understanding.
i have a mic and i know what i'm listing to dude. i played in band since i was 7. i been installing car audio since i was 12. i used room EQ with sweeps and a 2.8mhz DSD test CD. you just talk out of you arse telling me i have no center because i don't have separate EQs. truth is i needed 2db cut at 2500 on the left side and that's all i did between the tweeters.

i have a mic and i know what i'm listing to dude. i played in band since i was 7. i been installing car audio since i was 12. i used room EQ with sweeps and a 2.8mhz DSD test CD. you just talk out of you arse telling me i have no center because i don't have separate EQs. truth is i needed 2db cut at 2500 on the left side and that's all i did between the tweeters.
Well tweeters are mostly intensity. It’s the mid range that needs the most work. Unless you sit in the middle of the car.

Stable imaging has to have matched sides.

Btw. Use band limited pink noise. Why the **** use sweeps

Well tweeters are mostly intensity. It’s the mid range that needs the most work. Unless you sit in the middle of the car. Stable imaging has to have matched sides.

pink noise is used for full range testing as well as polarity pulses. using test tones is the best way.

Well tweeters are mostly intensity. It’s the mid range that needs the most work. Unless you sit in the middle of the car. Stable imaging has to have matched sides.

my tweeters are 2200 with a BW 12DB octave slop the mids are at 1500 with a 12DB octave slope.the mids did need more balancing but very little is coming from them crossed that low.

pink noise is used for full range testing as well as polarity pulses. using test tones is the best way.
Absolutely not. Look I’m trying to treat you like an adult.

I do this you do not. Sometimes just listen and you will get something out of it. I’ll find you some reading.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.