What's up with DSR1 being "out of stock" everywhere?

you are seriously a noob when it comes to OEM integration and factory amp signals aren't you? holy sh*t.
No. What the heck do you think I did?

Some/most stock amps control the processing. If you can get the signal before the amp is flat but at times needs a resistor in-line

it doesn't matter where the signal comes from FYI yall hte channels are summed.your arguing that its better than the fix it might as well be better than the audison bet one.
Take a video with a rta, even a smartphone rta using the phone mic will show you oem signal is not flat.
You just have nobody else to talk to and choose to bother people since you dont know what else to do.

Hopefully caraudio.com makes you feel that bit extra happy for your sad god forsaken fat f4ck life you go thru..

Bet you dont even got a wife and kids you sad fat f4ck.. go lose some weight then talk atleast then you *MIGHT* fit in our cars normally to even insinuate how good we got it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Take a video with a rta, even a smartphone rta using the phone mic will show you oem signal is not flat.
You just have nobody else to talk to and choose to bother people since you dont know what else to do.

Hopefully caraudio.com makes you feel that bit extra happy for your sad god forsaken fat f4ck life you go thru..

Bet you dont even got a wife and kids you sad fat f4ck.. go lose some weight then talk atleast then you *MIGHT* fit in our cars normally to even insinuate how good we got it.

duse i know more about this **** then you ever will.

the moderen hus send a digital signal. its not analog anymore. its pure retardation.
Only the German cars are mostly Can bus. American and japs still use analog mostly. Always exceptions.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

You think your JVC HU sounded better then a DSP. You don’t know ****.

You sure do show it! Makes me not even have to argue with you.
Only the German cars are mostly Can bus. American and japs still use analog mostly. Always exceptions. 

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

You think your JVC HU sounded better then a DSP. You don’t know ****.
Dodge and chevy use canbus..
Dodge: ram, 300, 200, dart, etc..

Chevy: malibu, camaro, etc..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.