whats everyone use to download music?

OP, you sound like you are not computer literate like me. I tried using a torrent thing once that my friend told me about and like 3 days into it I got a virus and shut my whole computer down. I then had to pay to have someone completely wipe my computer clean and reinstall everything. ******

I now use Rhapsody. I use it as an app on my iPhone and I absolutely love it. You just pay $10 a month and you get unlimited downloads that you can select the quality of the download which are actually pretty decent. I download probably 3-4 albums a week. They have nearly everything you can think of. Most importantly, its safe, easy, and you know your sh*t is going to get f**ked up. And if you have an ipod or iphone interface for your car stereo it easily works through there

what he is talking about is a ISO:suicide:. good way to get your rig hijacked or flooded.. or IP zaped or banned for pirating.. my way is foolproof and safe.. soon as i get that posted apology ill share the info with you:santa:
You're an idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I already told you what to do
You gotta find a site to use yourself. You asked me how to use a torrent file, and I told you.

Where you get the torrent files from is all on you. I use a private site and I have no invites. Idk what to tell you except google is your friend, but better google if the site you find is safe or not.
What site are you on? I got into IPT awhile back but unfortunately they pretty much shut down the invite system about a month ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

OP, you sound like you are not computer literate like me. I tried using a torrent thing once that my friend told me about and like 3 days into it I got a virus and shut my whole computer down. I then had to pay to have someone completely wipe my computer clean and reinstall everything. ******
I now use Rhapsody. I use it as an app on my iPhone and I absolutely love it. You just pay $10 a month and you get unlimited downloads that you can select the quality of the download which are actually pretty decent. I download probably 3-4 albums a week. They have nearly everything you can think of. Most importantly, its safe, easy, and you know your sh*t is going to get f**ked up. And if you have an ipod or iphone interface for your car stereo it easily works through there
the problem with rhapsody is that its not actually a download, its streaming. although if you know what you are doing you could rip the songs as thwey are streaming and save them to your computer but that may be a little more involved than OP wants to get.

OP in all honesty there is really no SAFE LEGAL way to just download music, if you are looking for popular songs that one may hear on the radio. the governments all over the world are getting to be real douche bags and our government is even going overseas to arrest people for distributing copy-written material (megaupload). if however you are looking for more underground type stuff a lot of bands will distribute songs free from their website.

i am a geek\nerd and i pirated music\dvds\tv shows all kinds of shiit until recently. i didnt quit because of the morality of it (artists make stupid amounts of money from concerts, merchandise, endorsements can't pirate that shiit), i quit because i have a wife and 3 kids and dont feel like going to jail over dumb shiit. if you really need music that bad buy it from itunes or something, if you really dont want to pay for it find a local geek and get it from him\her or go to a shop that sells used CDs for next to nothing rip them to your computer then install mediamonkey (love this program) to get the album info.

What site are you on? I got into IPT awhile back but unfortunately they pretty much shut down the invite system about a month ago //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I'm pretty sure he's talking about Waffles

Yes he is correct, i use the site waffles, been on it for a few years now actually, will be 4 years in May actually.
Ah, (just googled it) I understand now. IPTorrents is a pretty great all-around private tracker (not just for music). It just ***** that they shut down the user-invite system and the only way to get in now is either have a user buy an invite to get you in or just buy your way in yourself ($10 for the former, $20 for the latter). But I got invited back when you could just get invites from seeding so I'm set :p

Also used BTjunkie for FOREVER but they recently shut down voluntarily //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Which was probably for the better anyway, public trackers are just getting too risky these days.

lol, wat...never heard of it and I've been in the torrent game for awhile
(not sure if troll?)

Yeah, it's almost entirely music, and the community is just as good as IPT. I guess the fact that you haven't heard of it is a good thing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

If I get any invites, I'll PM you.

Yeah, it's almost entirely music, and the community is just as good as IPT. I guess the fact that you haven't heard of it is a good thing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
If I get any invites, I'll PM you.
Yeah for sure, the more underground the private trackers are the better. And thanks brah, I'd say I'd return the favor but the only place I can invite people to now is Demonoid which is really not that private (pretty sure they still hold open registrations).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.