Whats your opinion?

dsa51380

CarAudio.com Newbie
Texas
Hello all! I have a question concerning the Lc7i. Is it beneficial for your audio system in any other way other than keeping your original stereo?
I am installing my system in my Tacoma, with limited room of course, under my front seats. I have the Lc7i under one with the amp under the other seat. I'm going to add another amp and distribution block along with my subs so it might be a tight fit. If I decided to get a new stereo with the rca output I wouldn't need the LOC of course. Would it be better to run the rca straight out of the stereo or does the Lc7i have a better output or do anything else for me to go that route and keep it? Or would it be about the same either way I go? With limited room, it may be easier to do away with the LOC, but if it will sound cleaner or take some stress of the amps, should i keep it? I hope this is easy to understand. Thank you for the help!

I would recommend looking for a 5v RCA out, front,rear, and sub within your price range for the aftermarket HU. The RCAs will be more than sufficient for the amplifiers. No LOC will be needed.

I would recommend looking for a 5v RCA out, front,rear, and sub within your price range for the aftermarket HU. The RCAs will be more than sufficient for the amplifiers. No LOC will be needed.
I'm not sure what the 5v RCA out is. Is that an adaptor or you mean get a HU that has RCA out at 5v?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...