whats everyone use to download music?

Yeah for sure, the more underground the private trackers are the better. And thanks brah, I'd say I'd return the favor but the only place I can invite people to now is Demonoid which is really not that private (pretty sure they still hold open registrations).
I have invites but they aren't open right now. I can give you one when they open again.

I use waffles for music, x264 for movies and demonoid for everything else lol

Op there's also the program soulseek you can use to download music, forgot about that.

I use it when I can't find certain songs.

pirating_music_is_bad.jpg

I download stuff off of youtube all the time. The only stuff that is clipped is the songs that people have bass boosted but other than that the songs are fine. Just make sure you get at least 480p and you're all set. For torrenting I use bittorrent and ThePirateBay/Demonoid for finding the torrents themselves. Before I bother with torrenting I usually just look up the song name on google followed with the word "download" or "mp3". If the song isn't from an underground artist or something google usually finds a few good links to work with.

the problem with rhapsody is that its not actually a download, its streaming. although if you know what you are doing you could rip the songs as thwey are streaming and save them to your computer but that may be a little more involved than OP wants to get.
OP in all honesty there is really no SAFE LEGAL way to just download music, if you are looking for popular songs that one may hear on the radio. the governments all over the world are getting to be real douche bags and our government is even going overseas to arrest people for distributing copy-written material (megaupload). if however you are looking for more underground type stuff a lot of bands will distribute songs free from their website.

i am a geek\nerd and i pirated music\dvds\tv shows all kinds of shiit until recently. i didnt quit because of the morality of it (artists make stupid amounts of money from concerts, merchandise, endorsements can't pirate that shiit), i quit because i have a wife and 3 kids and dont feel like going to jail over dumb shiit. if you really need music that bad buy it from itunes or something, if you really dont want to pay for it find a local geek and get it from him\her or go to a shop that sells used CDs for next to nothing rip them to your computer then install mediamonkey (love this program) to get the album info.
No, it is actually a download. You have to log into it occasionally to validate that your subscription to Rhapsody is still valid. But I'm deployed right now so I don't always get opportunities to stay logged on, I download albums and songs and I have them stored on my iPhone whether I have internet service or not.

really? i was looking at the rhapsody site earlier and everything i saw was streaming, unless you want to spend .99 per song. i dont think that is what the OP is going for though.

Oh and be safe over there man?

I download stuff off of youtube all the time. The only stuff that is clipped is the songs that people have bass boosted but other than that the songs are fine. Just make sure you get at least 480p and you're all set. For torrenting I use bittorrent and ThePirateBay/Demonoid for finding the torrents themselves. Before I bother with torrenting I usually just look up the song name on google followed with the word "download" or "mp3". If the song isn't from an underground artist or something google usually finds a few good links to work with.
How do you rip the songs off of Youtube? Cause that is normally how I find a lot of the bands that I listen to and that would be great for me to do. I'm not gonna be doing any of the torrent or file sharing cause I'll get a virus in no time cause I don't know what to stay away from

really? i was looking at the rhapsody site earlier and everything i saw was streaming, unless you want to spend .99 per song. i dont think that is what the OP is going for though.
Oh and be safe over there man?
The .99c per song is if you want to buy it forever. I pay $10 a month for the subscription and I download whatever I want straight to my phone. But you have to log in with the app every couple days or so to validate that your subscription is still valid. So I have the songs on my phone till I delete them to make space for new stuff but if I don't log in for a while then it locks out the app till I log in again. But like I said, I download probably 3-4 albums a week cause I listen to music all the time and to me its worth paying the $10 a month to always have the newest stuff, its really easy once you set up the app, and its safe.

And thanks man

The .99c per song is if you want to buy it forever. I pay $10 a month for the subscription and I download whatever I want straight to my phone. But you have to log in with the app every couple days or so to validate that your subscription is still valid. So I have the songs on my phone till I delete them to make space for new stuff but if I don't log in for a while then it locks out the app till I log in again. But like I said, I download probably 3-4 albums a week cause I listen to music all the time and to me its worth paying the $10 a month to always have the newest stuff, its really easy once you set up the app, and its safe.
And thanks man
So if you stop paying that $10 a month you instantly lose access to your entire library...yeah that's awesome

How do you rip the songs off of Youtube? Cause that is normally how I find a lot of the bands that I listen to and that would be great for me to do. I'm not gonna be doing any of the torrent or file sharing cause I'll get a virus in no time cause I don't know what to stay away from
Video2mp3.net

So if you stop paying that $10 a month you instantly lose access to your entire library...yeah that's awesome
Yeah, cause $10 a month is such an absurd amount I have to deal drugs just to raise the funds. Pay the $10, I don't have to worry about a virus or getting caught up in any crackdowns or anything like that, I don't illegaly download sh*t that may cause my security clearance to get messed with

Yeah, cause $10 a month is such an absurd amount I have to deal drugs just to raise the funds. Pay the $10, I don't have to worry about a virus or getting caught up in any crackdowns or anything like that, I don't illegaly download sh*t that may cause my security clearance to get messed with
You pay $120 a year just to "keep" your music brah, justify it anyway you want but that's the facts.

Whatever floats your boat, you keep doing that and I'll keep enjoying my unlimited free music //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.