whats everyone use to download music?

how do i use this utorrent, what do i click to dl stuff?
You download a torrent file from somewhere and open it in utorrent, choose a place to save it and wait for it to finish downloading

youtube i rip the video or just rip the mp3 from it and put them on my portable HD to switch between cars..
Youtube rips are normally shit quality and clipped to hell. I don't know why you would want to use them.

You download a torrent file from somewhere and open it in utorrent, choose a place to save it and wait for it to finish downloading

Youtube rips are normally shit quality and clipped to hell. I don't know why you would want to use them.
so what just type in to google the song im looking for?

thats if your a noob and dont no how to filter out the low quality ones, my program filters stuff to my liking and speed, bitrate, resolution, anything i want. and if can enhance playback qulity during conversion ... so.. no

thats if your a noob and dont no how to filter out the low quality ones, my program filters stuff to my liking and speed, bitrate, resolution, anything i want. and if can enhance playback qulity during conversion ... so.. no
ripping youtube is for the noobs who don't know the good ways to get music lol

This thread is filled with fail. OP is going to end up downloading a virus or being arrested because of his ignorance(please realize I'm not insulting you when I call you ignorant).

This thread is filled with fail. OP is going to end up downloading a virus or being arrested because of his ignorance(please realize I'm not insulting you when I call you ignorant).
well GTFO then, sorry im not a computer nerd.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.