for all my mini soda bretheren...

I here ya.. I still have a box to finish, wire to run, amps to install, alt to install, center console to finish, mids to install, tweets to install, batteries to install, bla bla bla... my goal is to have it all done by the end of april.... if my tax refund ever shows up...

Yeah I just got my dual 1/0 amp kits yesterday and put my grounds in just now, think this might affect anything? I've never soldered before but hey it might work, if anything I'll just cut 1-1.5" further and redo it.

This is just because the flame got a little close to the rubber.

20120406_022748.jpg

I hope they do some shows again next year close to st louis. Now that I dont have a system there are shows in driving range

waitin for all it to get in but gonna be running 4 ssa dcon 10's ina box tuned to 31hz. Running off either a saz1500d or sumthing similar. the hardest part for me is where to find HO alternators that fit your vehicle, i gotta 2001 sebring and some mechanic in my area said i cant get any bigger than a 150 amp on there and im looking to get at least a 200 amp one, just ugly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.