whats a good amp for my subs

What's a good Capacitor for my setup subs are 1200rms each the amp probably is gunna be a 3000watts everything 0 gauge
Get rid of the small pos battery under the hood first of all,place a cold air intake on to give you the room to get a good sized agm under the hood,and place another in the tire well and ground to the rear axle,and do the ELD bypass.Check my CRV install out..Im @2ohms and with Stock alt and enjoying every min of it.Any more power and ill need to deaden up the roof as Im alredy afraid of it getting Creased up and becoming damaged as I havent gone through the expense and time doing so

Get rid of the small pos battery under the hood first of all,place a cold air intake on to give you the room to get a good sized agm under the hood,and place another in the tire well and ground to the rear axle,and do the ELD bypass.Check my CRV install out..Im @2ohms and with Stock alt and enjoying every min of it.Any more power and ill need to deaden up the roof as Im alredy afraid of it getting Creased up and becoming damaged as I havent gone through the expense and time doing so
You have any pics or ur crv what year is it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.