whats a good amp for my subs

I have a BRX 2000.1 and it does the job, but I plan on upgrading to something that does rated power. You can find amp dynos on YouTube of hifonics amps doing about 200 under rated power. If you really want hifonics go up one amp. But I'm no expert, this is just my opinion from the videos I've watched.

Blanket statements, not much else. If I get an amp that claims to be 2k on paper, but I get 1.5k out of it and it lasts...fine in my book. I have no problem recommending better stuff. You and I both have pretty good equipment, but not everyone wants to roll like that. I did a direct swap between the MB Quart RA2000.1, DD m2b, and PA RXD2400. Performance wise, they were pretty similar. Price wise - I don't need to tell you.

Blanket statements, not much else. If I get an amp that claims to be 2k on paper, but I get 1.5k out of it and it lasts...fine in my book. I have no problem recommending better stuff. You and I both have pretty good equipment, but not everyone wants to roll like that. I did a direct swap between the MB Quart RA2000.1, DD m2b, and PA RXD2400. Performance wise, they were pretty similar. Price wise - I don't need to tell you.
I hear the planet audio rxd2400 is stable @1ohm and is a good enough to push my subs

ebay got them lol
Don't buy that amp to push 2 HDS312s. I would get the 3kw discus sonic has, but it's more than $250 and I'd also get the 3yr warranty. You're not gonna get real 2.5kw for $250 new. Best bet would be to post in the WTB section and see what people have to offer used.

ebay got them lol
Don't buy that amp to push 2 HDS312s. I would get the 3kw discus sonic has, but it's more than $250 and I'd also get the 3yr warranty. You're not gonna get real 2.5kw for $250 new. Best bet would be to post in the WTB section and see what people have to offer used.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.