What subs hit harder then jlw3 for under $100?

Why 600rms not good is the sub is 1000?
nope, box rise will only get you 100-300 watts of real world power. Always have way more power on tap. 1000 rms sub doesnt mean louder. It just means you need a fk ton more power just to get it louder. better subs dont do anything unless you have power to back it up.

Also you have a 2 volt head unit. Thats limiting your output for sure, will see a huge jump when you swap to a quality head unit.
Also set your volume high, like really high or else you wont get the full 2 volts out of that head unit. Like legit trust me on this, everyone that doubts this gets blown away when they actually upgrade their head unit. I got countless threads like yours with everyone underestimating the power of a strong signal.

nope, box rise will only get you 100-300 watts of real world power. Always have way more power on tap. 1000 rms sub doesnt mean louder. It just means you need a fk ton more power just to get it louder. better subs dont do anything unless you have power to back it up.

Also you have a 2 volt head unit. Thats limiting your output for sure, will see a huge jump when you swap to a quality head unit.
Also set your volume high, like really high or else you wont get the full 2 volts out of that head unit. Like legit trust me on this, everyone that doubts this gets blown away when they actually upgrade their head unit. I got countless threads like yours with everyone underestimating the power of a strong signal.
What head unit you recommend?

What head unit you recommend?

this head unit is solid since you already have mechless (no cd).

That signal (hu) and proper box are what I would prioritize. The amp you have is a budget performer. Don’t blow your cash on the amp first.

Last edited:
When i turn “bass eng” all the way to 6 and “subwoofer output” all the way to 15 it bumps hard on low volume but im not sure if that unsafe for subs. And how loud i can play with that on without blowing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.