Upgrading a new car audio system

Participant count
  • Participant list

H_L

Hello, I’m looking a buying a new car maybe a KIA Cerato or alike obviously I’m an audio freak hence why like this forum!! But really how would one go about upgrading/replacing/modifying or adding to a new car audio system? The thing is I have to be careful in what I touch or modify due to new car warranty.
Love to have decent amped splits in the front and back with a sub too. But the new car headunit won’t have preouts so I may have to go a high to low level converter or try to add a headunit in a pocket or glove box somewhere.

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated!!
Cheers
Photos below

Attachments

• 873bcde0e35f72d90ce5c0a4e47106fd.jpg
    873bcde0e35f72d90ce5c0a4e47106fd.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 178
Thankyou :) Yes, I was looking at something like this but the hardest part is I really want a new headunit with a cd player..... that's the hardest part trying to figure out how to mount it and to get it to work with the original system!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.