what should i look for ?

Not trying to be an a$$ or anything. But the best system you can ever hope to put together, is what sounds best to you. And fits your budget, and the space you have to work with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

looks ok to me..but the amp/sub are not at all good quality. however, in this case i would say it's a good deal just b/c the price is so low

thanks ....... see i know nothing about amps/and subs what should i look for when buying one?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif.............. like does it matter what watts is it ? should i buy sub that have higher watts? and what does this mean? """2 Ohm Minimum Impedance "". im sorry for all the question,

thanks

np man, i can't really steer you in a direction towards subs, except that i would recommend one with a recommended running power of 600 or under, otherwise you might need an alternator upgrade or a cap. As far as amps, try to get one that comes as close as you can to the subwoofers recommended power. stay away from lanzar, legacy and pyle if at all possible.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.