What is a good rear fill for this front stage???

thetruthc32
10+ year member

NY
I am getting the Cdt -CL-62 or HD42 Gold/regular which i will be connecting the kicker zx850.4 amp to. I wanted to know what would be a good rear fill to compliment this front stage that will support this much power as well, thanks

If your not running 5.1 ...I'd recommend a good quality mid range 6.5" in size...and band pass it to supplement some mid-bass and upper vocals...Don't run any tweeters....with that much power on the front end you'll most likely need to power these with an amp of about 30-50% of the power of the front stage amp.

go with some el cheapo 6.5s on the rear deck, get some little baffles for them and call it a day, the head unit power should work out well... doesn't take much

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.