What do i need do stop my headlight dimming? Superbank? agm? bigger alternator?

A little late but on my explorer i have 2 extra grounds from frame to cabin under the driver and passenger and 2 more under both rear passengers that i beefed up to help with electrical circulation. Could yours have something similar that you can upgrade to help out more?

A little late but on my explorer i have 2 extra grounds from frame to cabin under the driver and passenger and 2 more under both rear passengers that i beefed up to help with electrical circulation. Could yours have something similar that you can upgrade to help out more?
I ended up grounding my monoblocks straight to the frame and that eliminated most of the dimming. then i added a rear agm and a superbank and that eliminated the dimming completely. My voltage is amazingly solid now.

I ended up grounding my monoblocks straight to the frame and that eliminated most of the dimming. then i added a rear agm and a superbank and that eliminated the dimming completely. My voltage is amazingly solid now.
My bad i thought you grounded to a bolt on the cabin like a typical install would. Thats why i mentioned checking and upgrading extra grounds under the cabin that connect to the frame but you already bolted straight to the frame. So need for that haha. Good to hear its been running grea man

My bad i thought you grounded to a bolt on the cabin like a typical install would. Thats why i mentioned checking and upgrading extra grounds under the cabin that connect to the frame but you already bolted straight to the frame. So need for that haha. Good to hear its been running grea man
When i installed the rear agm and the superbank i grounded the the tub and the frame in the rear and then i have the big 3 under the hood with several added grounds (block to frame, battery to tub and frame to tub). Everything to good for now but im waiting on a custom quad enclosure from gp audio right now... When i get it im going to increase to 4k watts... Im wondering if my dimming will return. Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...