What can I do to a 1999 Ford Contour?

Geminidj2000
10+ year member

The Bad Luck Kid
Denver
well i had writen a lot here but then i relised that..... it has a 2.5l v6 with 170hp... the svt engine is diffrent.......... so what size engine will fit for a engine swap and is it worth it?..... or should i just put a intake and all that on the 2.5l v6?

Well if he were to drop a Contour SVT engine into that.. That mofo would fly like hell. Contour SVT's are quick as hell and would beat just about any ricer. If you've got the money go ahead and drop a SVT engine into it. You'd deffinately be a sleeper on the road. No one would ever expect it. Especially with a regular Contour body style.

you can do better.
Trust him you can do better. For example, Impala or montecarlo are nice cars that pack a surprize.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Originally posted by Geminidj2000 what can I do to a 1999 Ford Contour?
you havea few choices...

sell it

burn it

crash it

fiberglass all thedoors shut

cut it in half

turn it into a fireenginelike jesse james

buy fuzzy dice, light them on fire and place them into the gas tank

buy apc stickers then pay someone to steal it

give it to me and let me kick you in the nuts

ok....thx yeh i decided not to get it the reason why ive gone thru so many cars is i want the best for what im looking for........I went up to the dealership and the countour was sold luckly..or i would have got it.......I'm just gonna go with the blazer.....sorry i asked so many questions Jbl but i wouldnt want to have jbl in my name and have a crappy all pioneer system like yours so thx for all your ansers im going with the blazer..... I just wanted to make sure i got the best car for what i want becasue i spent 1,500 on my acura and ended up spending 4000+ getting it fixed and all that and it still wont run

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.